Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on running Sarms to bridge PCT

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Opinions on running Sarms to bridge PCT

I've seen a lot of guys with well established gains say you can bridge your pct with sarms to help keep your gains and ease the crash. This was a while ago so I don't remember the products. Gregg doucette did say you can run osterine, but I'm not sure if the price will justify the use.

Friend of mine did say I can run 100mg of test on days I feel horrible. But that seems counterproductive as well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    I've seen a lot of guys with well established gains say you can bridge your pct with sarms to help keep your gains and ease the crash. This was a while ago so I don't remember the products. Gregg doucette did say you can run osterine, but I'm not sure if the price will justify the use.

Friend of mine did say I can run 100mg of test on days I feel horrible. But that seems counterproductive as well.
    are you asking about using sarms in between cycles? yes, of course you can do that and there are sarms you can run during pct as well...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Should you... IMO no. Keeping gains is NOT about taking more drugs (even mild ones like Sarms) between cycles of stronger drugs. Stevesmi and I have both written about what typical gains people can make and how sticking it out over the long term is the way to go. I've written specifically of how I made average gains (3-4lbs a year 'off' and 5-6lbs a year 'on'). But training for 40 years this coming summer mean my gains added up. You can do the math.

Started aged 15. Kept stats age 18 (175lbs). Used gear age 37. At my heaviest (equaled a few weeks back - off since May/June last year) I was 300lbs (I'd usually sit at 280lbs then off gear). That's any where between 95 and 125lbs. No sarms and just solid training and diet between cycles.

The 'crash' is down to a few factors. Here's a couple:
    1) Too big a gain 'on'.
    2) Not adjusting diet and training to allow for the new size after a cycle is over.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Should you... IMO no. Keeping gains is NOT about taking more drugs (even mild ones like Sarms) between cycles of stronger drugs. Stevesmi and I have both written about what typical gains people can make and how sticking it out over the long term is the way to go. I've written specifically of how I made average gains (3-4lbs a year 'off' and 5-6lbs a year 'on'). But training for 40 years this coming summer mean my gains added up. You can do the math.

Started aged 15. Kept stats age 18 (175lbs). Used gear age 37. At my heaviest (equaled a few weeks back - off since May/June last year) I was 300lbs (I'd usually sit at 280lbs then off gear). That's any where between 95 and 125lbs. No sarms and just solid training and diet between cycles.

The 'crash' is down to a few factors. Here's a couple:
    1) Too big a gain 'on'.
    2) Not adjusting diet and training to allow for the new size after a cycle is over.
    Tren A also made me crash hard. I wasn't suicidal or anything odd, but I was very down even with test 300 to help get my head straight.

Is there a thread on which Sarms to take during PCT and which brands are legit?

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on what sarms you use. Personally I'd stay away from the suppressive ones while being off.

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mk677 and cardarine should be ok for bridge..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There are some sarms that can be used as a bridge, but be reasonable about it.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok I'll run that during my PCT and then be drug free for a month. That should be enough time to recover.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok I'll run that during my PCT and then be drug free for a month. That should be enough time to recover.
    Need to be drug free for cycle length + PCT so if 12 weeks cycle of AAS plus 2 week break between end of cycle and PCT + 5-6 week PCT you shouldnt be using gear for almost 6 months and confirm via bloodwork that you have recovered to pre-cycle levels.

You can run Cardarine and Osta in PCT along with MK677. Then after pcyt ends drop the osta and keep running the cardarine and MK677.

You cant just finish your PCT, take a month off and jump on more gear if you care about your natural production levels.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You just taught me something new. I always thought run low cycles and your recovery would be quicker. Me being skinny that idea always appealed to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COLOR_POP.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	11740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVIMG_20181008_080135.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	11741  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast