Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on Sarms taste !

Flip Digler

Advanced Cyborg Brother
Now I here that Sarms taste absolutely horrible , a taste that just doesn't go away no matter what you do . How true is that ? Do you get used to the taste ? Can you some how mask it ? Is it really that bad ,Or are they just pussys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude.. its not bad at all. If you cant handle the taste your a sissy in my book. Its really not that serious. I know veggies that taste worse then Sarms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It's a unique taste for sure, especially the first time you taste it. Honestly, it grows on you and the taste definitely goes away bro lol, usually with some juice or a piece of fruit, or even just a dink of water. Shoot the sarm past your tongue into the back of your throat, swallow, chase it if necessary. Just don't try to dilute it into something... That wont end well

lol ive said it many times. the taste doesnt bother me at all! i would never think of even mixing it, yet alone gel capping it or any other nonsense.

Its maybe 1ml at at time so even if it tastes terrible, it shouldnt be an issue.

Now I here that Sarms taste absolutely horrible , a taste that just doesn't go away no matter what you do . How true is that ? Do you get used to the taste ? Can you some how mask it ? Is it really that bad ,Or are they just pussys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf, put ur skirt back up.come on mannnn

I just mix mine with a little bit of crystal light and take a shot of it. Kills the taste.

its an acquired taste bro lol but it gets better with time I found, if your organised enough grab a chaser but its not that bad.

My ostarine tastes like everclear. After 3 weeks of taking it every day it's still not the most pleasant taste haha but I'm German-Irish so I can't show weakness.

Tastes horrible but works great :) LOL , that's research for you.

This is what your rats told you, right?

Because they are research chemicals "not for human consumption" so who would be continually consuming them? I can see a taste on the tongue one time out of curiosity. I'm sure that's all we are talking about here, right? ;)

S-4 from uniquemicals tastes like wallpaper paste flavored oil. Gw from Sarms1 is alcohol so it just burns a tad but neither are really that bad. As everyone has said, just case it down with a sip of juice the taste is gone in 2 seconds.

I just flush my mouth out with something after, pretty simple. I've tasted worse things before lol raw MDMA is probably the worst tasting thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom