Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Opinions for TEST/EQ/DECA/ANAVAR BULKING CYCLE

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Question Opinions for TEST/EQ/DECA/ANAVAR BULKING CYCLE

    Hi guys,im new to this forum and im here to ask for ur opinions.
    Im planning to start a bulking cycle and was wondering if u guys think my cycle i listed below sounds good.
    Interested to see ur opinions,Eg too high/low doses,too long/too short cycle,etc.....
    Pls feel free to give ur opinions or critique my cycle. Any feedback/response is welcome

    STATS:
    23 y/o
    80kg/176 pounds
    12% bf

    Been lifting for 8 years so my training is not an issue...
    Have a nutrition coach to take care of diet....
    Decided to be enhanced a couple of years ago. Did a couple of cycles so i know the basics of PED's usage.


    CYCLE:
    WEEK 1-16: 600mg TEST/week
    WEEK 1-16: 400mg DECA/week
    WEEK 1-16: 750mg EQUIPOISE/week
    WEEK 1-5: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
    WEEK 9-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

    0.5mg arimidex 2x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down
    0.25mg Caber 2x/week
    Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals

    Wanted to use masteron for the vascularity but sadly im not below 10% bf so it wont be that effective, hence ill be using
    EQ + ANAVAR to help with the vascularity instead of mast.....


    PCT:
    WEEK 1-4
    50/50/25/25 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolvadex

    GOAL OF CYCLE: To get put on some muscle and bring out my vascularity

    **Side note: Im prone to hair loss so tren is clearly out of the option even though the veins would be nice



    Excited to here ur opinions/advices/feedbacks..... Anything u guys have in mind, feel free to say it. Open to criticisms too

    Cheer,

    FROSTZZZ

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,678
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    do proviron the first part of that cycle till you start the var and add in a very strong t booster to your pct, i suggest n2generate. that will help offset serm sides
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,614
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTZZZ View Post
    Hi guys,im new to this forum and im here to ask for ur opinions.
    Im planning to start a bulking cycle and was wondering if u guys think my cycle i listed below sounds good.
    Interested to see ur opinions,Eg too high/low doses,too long/too short cycle,etc.....
    Pls feel free to give ur opinions or critique my cycle. Any feedback/response is welcome

    STATS:
    23 y/o
    80kg/176 pounds
    12% bf

    Been lifting for 8 years so my training is not an issue...
    Have a nutrition coach to take care of diet....
    Decided to be enhanced a couple of years ago. Did a couple of cycles so i know the basics of PED's usage.


    CYCLE:
    WEEK 1-16: 600mg TEST/week
    WEEK 1-16: 400mg DECA/week
    WEEK 1-16: 750mg EQUIPOISE/week
    WEEK 1-5: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
    WEEK 9-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

    0.5mg arimidex 2x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down
    0.25mg Caber 2x/week
    Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals

    Wanted to use masteron for the vascularity but sadly im not below 10% bf so it wont be that effective, hence ill be using
    EQ + ANAVAR to help with the vascularity instead of mast.....


    PCT:
    WEEK 1-4
    50/50/25/25 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolvadex

    GOAL OF CYCLE: To get put on some muscle and bring out my vascularity

    **Side note: Im prone to hair loss so tren is clearly out of the option even though the veins would be nice



    Excited to here ur opinions/advices/feedbacks..... Anything u guys have in mind, feel free to say it. Open to criticisms too

    Cheer,

    FROSTZZZ
    Welcome to evolutionary, we are happy to have you here.

    Your cycle is good, well thought out and laid out. I would suggest a few minor additions to it.

    Btw, it's a myth you can't run anavar for 12 weeks, there are studies showing otherwise. Also you don't need to be below 10% to use masteron, that's broscience, I have multiple clients under 15% bodyfat on masteron now.

    My version of your cycle.

    CYCLE:
    WEEK 1-16: 600mg TEST/week
    WEEK 1-16: 400mg DECA/week
    WEEK 1-16: 750mg EQUIPOISE/week
    WEEK 1-6: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
    WEEK 7-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

    0.25mg arimidex 4x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down (higher frequency and lower dose better)
    0.25mg Caber 2x/week
    Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals = N2Guard 7capsules per day, it's designed for organ liver kidney and cycle support

    read
    https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

    Next, your PCT, you will NOT recover with 4 week pct trust me I've seen 1000s of blood work from client.

    PCT:
    WEEK 1-4
    50/50/25/25 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolvadex

    Change to
    PCT:
    WEEK 1-8
    50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid
    40/40/20/20/20/20/10/5 nolvadex
    5 tablets/day n2generate es (2 doses per day)
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    116
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I donít want to sound insulting, truly. Whatís your height? Unless youíre 5í 5Ē those stats at that age arenít great. Thatís a ton of gear too. I had a friend of a friend with similar stats, he spent thousands of dollars on big cycles like that to go compete. Hired a coach (lots of money wasted there) cycled young and didnít really do all that well. My point being is sometimes things in life arenít for you. No matter how much gear he ran and how hard he trained and how much he ate, it just wasnít for him. He wasted all that money, time and his health for something that wasnít achievable for him. What Iím trying to say is itís okay to cycle and improve your physique, just donít hurt yourself and create problems down the line. Thatís a massive cycle and I wish you the best. Good luck

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    2,580
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Welcome to evolutionary, we are happy to have you here.

    Your cycle is good, well thought out and laid out. I would suggest a few minor additions to it.

    Btw, it's a myth you can't run anavar for 12 weeks, there are studies showing otherwise. Also you don't need to be below 10% to use masteron, that's broscience, I have multiple clients under 15% bodyfat on masteron now.

    My version of your cycle.

    CYCLE:
    WEEK 1-16: 600mg TEST/week
    WEEK 1-16: 400mg DECA/week
    WEEK 1-16: 750mg EQUIPOISE/week
    WEEK 1-6: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
    WEEK 7-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

    0.25mg arimidex 4x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down (higher frequency and lower dose better)
    0.25mg Caber 2x/week
    Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals = N2Guard 7capsules per day, it's designed for organ liver kidney and cycle support

    read
    https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

    Next, your PCT, you will NOT recover with 4 week pct trust me I've seen 1000s of blood work from client.

    PCT:
    WEEK 1-4
    50/50/25/25 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolvadex

    Change to
    PCT:
    WEEK 1-8
    50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid
    40/40/20/20/20/20/10/5 nolvadex
    5 tablets/day n2generate es (2 doses per day)
    i like your cycle but i would swap out the dbol for tbol. i hate water retention
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    116
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevorisking View Post
    I donít want to sound insulting, truly. Whatís your height? Unless youíre 5í 5Ē those stats at that age arenít great. Thatís a ton of gear too. I had a friend of a friend with similar stats, he spent thousands of dollars on big cycles like that to go compete. Hired a coach (lots of money wasted there) cycled young and didnít really do all that well. My point being is sometimes things in life arenít for you. No matter how much gear he ran and how hard he trained and how much he ate, it just wasnít for him. He wasted all that money, time and his health for something that wasnít achievable for him. What Iím trying to say is itís okay to cycle and improve your physique, just donít hurt yourself and create problems down the line. Thatís a massive cycle and I wish you the best. Good luck
    Sorry want to add- he certainly looked good for his shows and even off season, but it wasnít worth the health risks.

  7. #7
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17,423
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I stopped reading at 23 years old. Too young for steroids

  8. #8
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,565
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    At 23 you just need to eat more good quality food and keep training!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***




  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31,221
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I stopped reading at 23 years old. Too young for steroids
    The same. Moving on

  10. #10
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    3,046
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good to see you on EVO, great cycle, consider adding 50mgs of PROVIRONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Higher Test:Deca or Higher Deca:Test. Opinions please.
    By Dudley Dawson in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-19-2018, 05:49 PM
  2. Go with test or test and anavar for bulking
    By THEALPHA14 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 08:28 PM
  3. anavar and clen vs anavar and winstrol cycle opinions
    By k.ondims in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 11:08 AM
  4. Dbol/Test/Tren/Deca - Bulking Anavar/Test/Tren/Primo/Deca - Cutting
    By djint57 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2015, 09:33 AM
  5. Deca, Deca, Wherefore Art Thou Deca
    By Prospect in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-31-2015, 11:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •