bannednutrition.com

Thread: Opions and advice on oral only supplementation

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Opions and advice on oral only supplementation

Okay so I know a lot of people hate on oral only cycles but perhaps there is an other way or something I have overlooked in my research you all can help me with.

This could get long real quick so I will do my best to keep this short.

TL;DR I have been working out and eating clean (but in excess probably) for three years and I find myself fat and I am quite strong but I do not look it. I can curl 100lbs and my biceps measure about 16 inches and look flabby if anything. What do? No needles.

I started working out 3 years ago pretty much every single day for the sole purpose of treating a very serious anxiety issue. Long story short it worked 100%. I had no *goals* in terms of physical changes for most of this time. I screwed around with machines and cardio etc. again just trying to get physically active each day for mental clarity and well-being.

A year ago for various reasons I got into strength training. I had always just assumed for some reason the free weights etc. were only for guys who were already massive and strong since those were the only people I saw at the squat rack and I only ever saw guys benching two plates minimum. I did some research and decided to train purely for strength and loved it. I made huge strength gains and fast. I am very happy with my progress.

Now for the problem/ my question. I eat very clean, that's an other part of keeping the anxiety and depression away. BUT I EAT A LOT. I slowly have become 230 lbs 25% body fat (6'1 tall, 29 years old). I'm strong but I don't look it. I got fat without realizing and I carry a lot of weight in my chest (bitch tits)

I have done my best to get down 25 lbs and it has taken MONTHS. According to my research to keep losing weight at this point I need to eat 1500 calories or there abouts a day. I don't understand how a grown man can do this. I have been doing it and I still only lose maybe a pound a week and every aspect of my life has suffered eating this amount.

Is there any help out there for me? I won't add anything anabolic or otherwise until I am under 20% BF by the way.I have researched taking AAS for cutting cycles and even HGH, but I absolutely cannot have needles in my home. Legal supplements for weightloss are a joke. I have used Ephedrine and Clenbuterol with very minimal results.

What about Var? Primo? Proviron? Would I be wasting my time? Is there something else I am missing?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They prevent muscle catabolism and increase muscle protein synthesis. Certain steroids can give the physique a dry and harder appearance but that cosmetic effect will go away as soon as your stop the steroid cycle.

Running a steroid cycle at your current body fat level is not a good idea anyways. It will put a lot of unnecessary stress on your body and organs.

SARMS are going to be your best option. They will directly increase fat loss, endurance, recovery and lean mass. SARMS won't cause the same increases in muscle size and strength that steroids do but they are the best supplement on the market for fat loss. They absolutely triumph any other fat burner. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

On top of the triple stack, I would add in a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com. It will help increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bud you should strive to be in a 500 calorie deficit everyday if you want to lose weight.

1500 calories sounds way too low unless you are a midget. you never mentioned your stats but only said you want to lose 25 pounds

why don't you get more specific and talk about your full stats, diet, training, etc. or you can hire a coach to help you here cause there is a lot of confusion i am getting from your post
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I eat clean and 25% bodyfat does not really go in the same sentence.

If we are talking clean food, you really must be consuming tons of it to maintain such bodyfat. My suggestion would be to trim down carbs & fats and get on proper cutting, with daily cardio.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    NEVER do an oral only cycle. You will lose everything you have gained and may damage your body.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    bud you should strive to be in a 500 calorie deficit everyday if you want to lose weight.

1500 calories sounds way too low unless you are a midget. you never mentioned your stats but only said you want to lose 25 pounds

why don't you get more specific and talk about your full stats, diet, training, etc. or you can hire a coach to help you here cause there is a lot of confusion i am getting from your post

I am 6'1 225 25% bf (roughly)

I entered all of my info into myfitnesspal, (which is a sort of an ap that tracks all your food and the calories, macros and vitamins if you're not familiar with it) and it told me 1500. That is where I got this number. I agree it is so low. I can't understand how a full grown man can eat that amount, let alone eat that amount every day and still only lose 2lbs a week?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know exactly how it sounds. I was on pretty much a ketonic diet, except that I throw myself out of it every now and then. I didn't even exactly do it on purpose I was just trying to stay away from processed foods, sugar and wheat and flour and I also don't ever really keep any fruit around. I heard about keto and strove for as low carbs as possible, but I never really paid attention to fats, just carbs and protein. I drink a lot of f***ing beer on the weekends so I kick myself out of it all the time and probably don't get the true benefits.
    I pretty much only eat foods with one ingredient. Like chicken, beans, brocoli. Ya know what I mean? This was part of dealing with anxiety, eating this way is great for mental clarity and function. So I end up probably eating too much cheese, a lot of meat. I have eaten an entire chicken for dinner on more than one occasion. Things like that.
    I hate cardio but I ride my bike to and from work every day to the tune of 12 km (7.5 miles for my american friends) and I still do strength training, a sort of variation of SL5x5
    I have actually lost quite a bit of weight and still am losing, but it very, very slow. I can lift at what I understand to be an "intermediate" level in terms of how much weight I can push compared to my body weight but I do not look like it at all. I just look like a kind of chubby guy with big tits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They prevent muscle catabolism and increase muscle protein synthesis. Certain steroids can give the physique a dry and harder appearance but that cosmetic effect will go away as soon as your stop the steroid cycle.

Running a steroid cycle at your current body fat level is not a good idea anyways. It will put a lot of unnecessary stress on your body and organs.

SARMS are going to be your best option. They will directly increase fat loss, endurance, recovery and lean mass. SARMS won't cause the same increases in muscle size and strength that steroids do but they are the best supplement on the market for fat loss. They absolutely triumph any other fat burner. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol

clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

On top of the triple stack, I would add in a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com. It will help increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    lik
    I have just started looking into SARMS and this is very interesting. Thank you this is just the sort of answer I was looking for. I wasn't even going consider anything e this until I am at 20% body fat, but would you think a guy my size could benefit from something like this? I have a good work out regimen, as in I work out at least 5 days a week, and my diet is fairly good but I intend to clean it up a little more. I just can't handle 1500 calories a day. I will lose my job, girlfriend, and sanity if I keep this up. I am pissed off and hungry all the time and feel like I need to lay down.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I somehow screwed up the original reply I wrote to this I think... Sorry I am new to this board.

So yeah I pretty much eat a keto-type diet. I was sort of doing it anyway just because I was avoiding processed foods, flour wheat and sugar and I dont really eat fruit. So I ended up learning about keto and eat that way most of the time but I drink beer and don't worry too much about fats so I dsont think I ever get the full benefits of such a diet.

I end up probably eating too much cheese and dairy and I over eat on meat. I have been known to eat an entire chicken in a meal. This is how I got fat. I was upping all my lifts which made me hungry so I ate a lot of food. Mostly foods with one ingredeint like eggs chicken cheese beef brocoli spinach.

I hate cardio but I ride my bike to work 12km or 7.5 miles. I do strength training, a sort of variating of SL5x5, I am what is considered to be an intermedite lifter (I can squat 2x my body weight 1rm for example) but I don't look like it at all. I look like a chubby guy with big tits.

I can't do 1500 calories a day. I am pissed off and hungry all of the time and I feel like I need to lay down and sleep all day at work.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post

clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day

What about something like this https://www.canadianmedsupplies.com/...?productId=292

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridickolas View Post
    While I am not recommending purchasing this stack I do want to make clear that SARMS are legal to purchase in Canada for research purposes in capsules. I just want to avoid the 10 upcoming posts about SARMS only being legal as liquids.

Honestly the advice you are going to hate but will work for you is to cut the beer out. 2 beers have enough calories to ruin an hour of exercise. Think about that for a second and then think about how much beer you drink. If you ate at a 500 calorie deficit each day and cut the beer out you would easily be able to lose weight.