Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Cycle Thoughts?

Jsauer

Registered
If I wanted to get onto an oral only cycle what stack would you guys recommend?

I currently have oral tren, Serm, Caber and Nolva on deck.

Thanks

Test can only be taken as an injectable?
For a newb what mg would u recommend and length of time for both tren and test?

Thanks

none... i never recommend an oral only cycle to anyone unless you are using sarms or hgh or something like that alone but definitely not an oral without test

Thanks

Nothing without knowing a bit about you.

Height: 6'
Weight: 175
Bf: 11%

Routine: 1.5-2 hours of low intensity cardio every morning.
1.5 hr weight training in the evening. 6 days a week for the last
1.5 years.
Eat very clean, Do not drink.
Have cycled pro hormones (multiple) and SARMs (once).

Looking to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle and ideally lose 2% bf.

Thanks

I would need a trusted source, brand, mg, length of time on cycle.
Perhaps for starters take test cyp?

Have an serm handy and nolva as a pct with hcgenerate.

Appreciate any info.

Thanks

Appreciate any info.

Thanks

PSL, all their stuff it good, 250mg/ML 10 ML bottles, if running 300-400mg/week for 12 weeks need 2 10ML Vials, id go test enanthate

On cycle need aromasin. PCT need Clomid, Nolva, aromasin, and n2generate.

On cycle you should run n2guard as a cycle support supplement.

PSL, all their stuff it good, 250mg/ML 10 ML bottles, if running 300-400mg/week for 12 weeks need 2 10ML Vials, id go test enanthate

On cycle need aromasin. PCT need Clomid, Nolva, aromasin, and n2generate.

On cycle you should run n2guard as a cycle support supplement.

PSL rules, there’s just no reason not to use them. I’d argue that given your prohormone and SARMS use in your past and your size you probably need to be 500 mg/week to get a nice bang on your first cycle.

Split the test dosages 250 Monday and 250 Thursday or all in one shot?
How often/mg should I take aromasin on cycle and what mg for nolva and clomid?
Pct for 4 weeks?

Thanks

Split the test dosages 250 Monday and 250 Thursday or all in one shot?
How often/mg should I take aromasin on cycle and what mg for nolva and clomid?
Pct for 4 weeks?

Thanks

To keep stable blood levels with test e yes better to split dose 250mg 2x a week.

Test c ive run one shot 500mg once a week. Works fine too although splitting dose keep the blood test levels a little more stable but I havent really noticed a difference between the 2.

Aromasin on 500mg/week id start in the 10-12.5mg range and that would be take every other day. You really need to get bloodwork done though at week5-6 of your cycle to make sure your estrogen levels are dialed in and can adjust your aromasin dosage as necessary.

After the last pin of your 12 week cycle you will wait 2 weeks to let the esters start to clear (still take aromasin at this time!) and then id run a 6 week pct with nolva, clomid, aromasin, and n2generateES.

N2BM is doing a 20% off deal right now on their website. Should get N2Guard too for on cycle support.

The dosages you would taper off over the 6 week cycle (clomid, nolva, and aromsain) however you would take the n2generateES the full dose the entire time.

The dosages are in the perfect PCT sticky at the top of this section of the forum.

Thanks!
I usually go through an endocrinologist for blood work. Where do you do yours- an online source?

To keep stable blood levels with test e yes better to split dose 250mg 2x a week.

Test c ive run one shot 500mg once a week. Works fine too although splitting dose keep the blood test levels a little more stable but I havent really noticed a difference between the 2.

Aromasin on 500mg/week id start in the 10-12.5mg range and that would be take every other day. You really need to get bloodwork done though at week5-6 of your cycle to make sure your estrogen levels are dialed in and can adjust your aromasin dosage as necessary.

After the last pin of your 12 week cycle you will wait 2 weeks to let the esters start to clear (still take aromasin at this time!) and then id run a 6 week pct with nolva, clomid, aromasin, and n2generateES.

N2BM is doing a 20% off deal right now on their website. Should get N2Guard too for on cycle support.

The dosages you would taper off over the 6 week cycle (clomid, nolva, and aromsain) however you would take the n2generateES the full dose the entire time.

The dosages are in the perfect PCT sticky at the top of this section of the forum.
Great advice!
Thanks!
I usually go through an endocrinologist for blood work. Where do you do yours- an online source?
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/

Appreciate any info.

Thanks

The site sponsors. Thanks for the stats

Back
Top Bottom