Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral deca

Not going to lie, I have never heard of any kind of orally active deca, or any nandrolone ester for that matter. That doesn't mean there isn't, but darned if I know about it. Winstrol, of course, comes in oral or injectable.

Not going to lie, I have never heard of any kind of orally active deca, or any nandrolone ester for that matter. That doesn't mean there isn't, but darned if I know about it. Winstrol, of course, comes in oral or injectable.
there were some prohormones in the past that had referenced deca so im wondering if thats what is being talked about because otherwise, i dont have any idea

One of my train partner told me last week he will begin an oral cycle stack of Winstrol and DECA confused: I don't even heard in my entire life of DECA in an Oral form,i try to told him to take one 17aa oral at a time ,but with his big knowledge ego he does'nt even listen to what i was sayin. Oral Deca?? Somebody heard of that type of DECA?

Go ask him again.

I guess it was called decabolin or something like that. But yes there was (or apparently still is?) an oral form but it has nothing to do with the steroid deca durabolin.

sounds like he was scammed

there are sites that sell basically a bottle of vitamins with clever names and make you think you are actually buying steroids.

this^.
there are a lot of sites, for instance sell dianabol labeled “D-Ball” and it’s just a normal natural test booster.

I'd say that's a big red flag for a scam. Deca is not a compound anyways. It's an ester of nandrolone, which is the compound. So an oral deca is completely contradictory to the word deca (decaonate) itself

Back
Top Bottom