Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Oral deca

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Oral deca

    One of my train partner told me last week he will begin an oral cycle stack of Winstrol and DECA confused: I don't even heard in my entire life of DECA in an Oral form,i try to told him to take one 17aa oral at a time ,but with his big knowledge ego he does'nt even listen to what i was sayin. Oral Deca?? Somebody heard of that type of DECA?

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,855
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not going to lie, I have never heard of any kind of orally active deca, or any nandrolone ester for that matter. That doesn't mean there isn't, but darned if I know about it. Winstrol, of course, comes in oral or injectable.

  3. #3
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,922
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Not going to lie, I have never heard of any kind of orally active deca, or any nandrolone ester for that matter. That doesn't mean there isn't, but darned if I know about it. Winstrol, of course, comes in oral or injectable.
    there were some prohormones in the past that had referenced deca so im wondering if thats what is being talked about because otherwise, i dont have any idea

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,855
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    there were some prohormones in the past that had referenced deca so im wondering if thats what is being talked about because otherwise, i dont have any idea
    Very interesting. I didn't even consider prohormones.

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,922
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Very interesting. I didn't even consider prohormones.
    thats literally the only thing i can think of that would cause confusion on it...

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,657
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by airtight44 View Post
    One of my train partner told me last week he will begin an oral cycle stack of Winstrol and DECA confused: I don't even heard in my entire life of DECA in an Oral form,i try to told him to take one 17aa oral at a time ,but with his big knowledge ego he does'nt even listen to what i was sayin. Oral Deca?? Somebody heard of that type of DECA?
    Go ask him again.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  7. #7
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess it was called decabolin or something like that. But yes there was (or apparently still is?) an oral form but it has nothing to do with the steroid deca durabolin.

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,641
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sounds like he was scammed

    there are sites that sell basically a bottle of vitamins with clever names and make you think you are actually buying steroids.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    682
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    sounds like he was scammed

    there are sites that sell basically a bottle of vitamins with clever names and make you think you are actually buying steroids.
    this^.
    there are a lot of sites, for instance sell dianabol labeled “D-Ball” and it’s just a normal natural test booster.

  10. #10
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,726
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd say that's a big red flag for a scam. Deca is not a compound anyways. It's an ester of nandrolone, which is the compound. So an oral deca is completely contradictory to the word deca (decaonate) itself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •