Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Oral dht?(stanolone) to trt?

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    200
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Oral dht?(stanolone) to trt?

    My source added oral stanolone pure dht to there website this has been banned since 2008 and I hear it the strongest androgen u can get!

    It come in 20 mg pills!

    My e2 has been crashed these last 6 weeks as I am finally finding out I didnít need a ai the whole time!

    Iím on 250 mg of prop a week and donít feel any better last time I was on .5 mg of adex and 175 mg of test my e2 was at 11 and six weeks after stopping ai itís still low?

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    25,922
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    My source added oral stanolone pure dht to there website this has been banned since 2008 and I hear it the strongest androgen u can get!

    It come in 20 mg pills!

    My e2 has been crashed these last 6 weeks as I am finally finding out I didnít need a ai the whole time!

    Iím on 250 mg of prop a week and donít feel any better last time I was on .5 mg of adex and 175 mg of test my e2 was at 11 and six weeks after stopping ai itís still low?
    How do you know?

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    200
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Still have low e2 symptoms!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    How do you know?
    And before I say get bloods it wonít make any sense and waste since I still feel like I have low e2 so hypothetically if I did have high e2 why would I take a ai again

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,532
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i don't understand what you are asking

    250mg a week of test is not TRT. adding pure DHT to that isn't TRT either. trt is replacing what your body would naturally produce.

    adding DHT to that makes no sense, it will only shed hair, enlarge prostate and cause other damage in your body. and the ironic thing is proper TRT does not require an AI, but overdosing on TRT will
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  5. #5
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    645
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    My source added oral stanolone pure dht to there website this has been banned since 2008 and I hear it the strongest androgen u can get!

    It come in 20 mg pills!

    My e2 has been crashed these last 6 weeks as I am finally finding out I didnít need a ai the whole time!

    Iím on 250 mg of prop a week and donít feel any better last time I was on .5 mg of adex and 175 mg of test my e2 was at 11 and six weeks after stopping ai itís still low?
    You're kinda contradicting yourself here. Your e crashed but you felt better on a AI? Stanolone would not require an AI. And using prop for HRT makes no sense.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,887
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can add an oral to TRT but it becomes a cycle
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

    Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

  7. #7
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You need to take a step back here and get on a proper test protocol. You never need an AI on TRT. If you do then either your test dose is too high overall or you are not pinning frequently enough. I would start around 100mg per week and dial it in from there.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    200
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    U right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    You need to take a step back here and get on a proper test protocol. You never need an AI on TRT. If you do then either your test dose is too high overall or you are not pinning frequently enough. I would start around 100mg per week and dial it in from there.
    I when I started pinning more frequently I didnít need a ai! I crashed it with too much ai!

    Now Iíve been of ai for 6 weeks and still have low e2 dead mood limp dick canít get hard at all! Itching!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    You're kinda contradicting yourself here. Your e crashed but you felt better on a AI? Stanolone would not require an AI. And using prop for HRT makes no sense.
    I didnít feel any better on a ai ur interpating that wrong!

    I have been crashed for 6 weeks what do I do now?

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,446
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stop the AI and wait it out

  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    200
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Itís been six weeks?

    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Stop the AI and wait it out
    I stopped ai 6 weeks ago and my joints are getting worse my leg joints almost felt like they snapped today and my body itching is getting worse!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •