Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral help

TheonJames

Registered
I want to run an oral as a kick start to my next cycle. I want something that is going to make me blow up like dbol or adrol but I want to stay away from those two due to the water retention and also the gyno flare ups they cause. Anyone have experience with either of those? From the little I have read it seems that tbol is like a dbol without all the gyno and water retention

I want to run an oral as a kick start to my next cycle. I want something that is going to make me blow up like dbol or adrol but I want to stay away from those two due to the water retention and also the gyno flare ups they cause. Anyone have experience with either of those? From the little I have read it seems that tbol is like a dbol without all the gyno and water retention
Training exp.
Aas exp.

Comparing tbol to adrol or dbol is like comparing apples and oranges.
Their both fruit but thats the extent of it.
Tbol gains will be slower but steady. Your not gonna blow up on tbol like dbol or anadrol.
The reason is the added water weight.
You should expect lean gains, less sides
Moderate strength gains. All this will be dictated by your training ,nutrition, and sleep!
Also dosage.

Tbol will not blow you up, but your also not going to make massive gains quickly like dbol.

Kickstarts add NOTHING to the end result.

No reason to kickstart a cycle. It gains you nothing to the cycle as a whole

I love a good kick start! Give you that almost instant feeling while your waiting for the long esters to peak. Tbol is one of my favorites!

I love a good kick start! Give you that almost instant feeling while your waiting for the long esters to peak. Tbol is one of my favorites!
I agree with you chad. Its just the first stage of my cycle.

re-evaluate your goal to blow up. i say this a lot on here and guys roll their eyes at me and say i don't know what i'm talking about which is fine but this is a long term game, not about how much you can 'gain' after 12 weeks. you aren't gonna gain real muscle tissue that fast, it will take many years so you make a choice right now if you are willing to be patient or not

superdrol would be an option without the water but thats definitely not something for people that are not experienced... tbol wont blow you up but its a great alternative with lower side effects... the stronger the steroid, the stronger the side effects...

No reason to kickstart a cycle. It gains you nothing to the cycle as a whole

I agree with you chad. Its just the first stage of my cycle.

Zero point. Don't take gear for the feels. Take it for the results.

And kickstarts add nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally that's ALL it does.

Back
Top Bottom