Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral and injectable stacking

johnds

Registered
is it ok to do a cycle of both together? like test e and winstrol? i ordered all my gear injectable and they sent me oral winni and injectable test, thanks

That is perfectly fine. A lot of users will do a 10-16 week testosterone cycle and then add in an oral steroid the first or last 6 weeks as either a kick start or a finisher. I'll lay out a sample 12 week testosterone cycle with a 6 week oral winstrol kick start for you.

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
winstrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

is it ok to do a cycle of both together? like test e and winstrol? i ordered all my gear injectable and they sent me oral winni and injectable test, thanks

Yeah, thats actually how most people stack gear. A few injectables and an oral on top.

Regarding the outlay, I would follow what muskate wrote down

It actually works better this way. Winny is the same whether oral or injectable as far as dosing and being liver toxic. I actually recommend to people drinking the winny when they have it in liquid form just to save another poke. I prefer oral winny by a long shot. Muskate gives you a good dosing protocol above.

I would even say that it is the optimal way of doing things. Orals have their benefits, and the injectables have their benefits. When you combine them together, you get the best of both worlds, so it is definitely a good idea to combine them together.

Back
Top Bottom