Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Only cycle??

playboytommy

Registered
Hey guys!
I’m planning on starting a cycle and I’m running out of time since I’m ordering today.
I have low testosterone and need to start going on therapy anyways so natural test shut down isn’t really a problem for me since I’ll need to use test from a doctor for the rest of my life.
I was just planning on doing Dbol for 4 weeks and then Var to cut down the water for maybe 2 weeks. But I saw a bunch of posts bashing oral only cycles.
So can y’all can help me out and like explain why oral only cycles are so bad?? It would rly help me out a lot. Thank you!

Hey guys!
I’m planning on starting a cycle and I’m running out of time since I’m ordering today.
I have low testosterone and need to start going on therapy anyways so natural test shut down isn’t really a problem for me since I’ll need to use test from a doctor for the rest of my life.
I was just planning on doing Dbol for 4 weeks and then Var to cut down the water for maybe 2 weeks. But I saw a bunch of posts bashing oral only cycles.
So can y’all can help me out and like explain why oral only cycles are so bad?? It would rly help me out a lot. Thank you!

Why not Sarms?

Orals are fine just you know you need an AI for Dbol right? Also liver support?

long term you will get more benefits from using injectables, it is less hassle to pin once or twice a week then take something 1-2X per day.

however i know guys who have been doing oral only cycles for 20-30 years and they are doing just fine so i am not a proponent of saying that oral only cycles are bad. i've done oral only cycles many times with success myself, they are steroids!

Oral steroids that are typically used for bodybuilding are processed via the liver and can potentially cause a lot of liver problems. You really don't want to mess up your liver. Injectable steroids (of which there are a ton) are potentially safer, but that does NOT mean they are actually safe. If you want an oral steroid, check into the oral form of testosterone undecanoate (google "testocaps" which is a trade name). Oral testosterone undecanoate is able to bypass the liver via the lymphatic system and is therefore orally bioavailable and safer than other oral steroids. Unlike other forms of oral steroids it is also primarily used for testosterone replacement so it might be ideal for your needs. I would not suggest using only SARMS. Although SARMS do not shut down testosterone production as much as steroids, they DO cause some shutdown and your T is already low. If you can get replacement therapy prescribed by your MD though, combining SARMS with whatever form of replacement therapy you're on could be an ideal combination for you. If you can't get your MD to put you on replacement therapy, with a little work you'll be able to find oral testosterone undecanoate and/or testosterone gel online. You'd also be able to find good protocol for injections but the learning curve would be steeper. Regardless of WHAT you end up doing, plan on monitoring various blood results to ensure everything is working the way it is suppose to.

I prefer stacking up oral and injectables or running only injectables. Yes you can run all orals and that's totally fine also. Just make sure you protect your liver and have an AI

SARMS will be the best option here for sure!

Back
Top Bottom