Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Oral steroids and serum testosterone levels for bloodwork

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Oral steroids and serum testosterone levels for bloodwork

    Hello all,

    I have been using testosterone at a cruise rate for about a year. Many would frown upon it, but the decisions were made. I recently got bloodwork, and doc checked my T, results still pending.

    Now here is my question - the doc pulled me aside after my checkup and said he would prescribe me TRT as long as a blood test could show I was low. He said get off for 6 weeks and come back for a test.

    Obviously this is preferable to using my own sources. My question is, when I discontinue the testosterone, could I run either oral dianabol or winstrol after the first 2 weeks off, until the blood test, and still come up low? I've done some digging online and seen that winstrol will reduce serum T by 30-40%, but the literature was unclear on the timeline of administration.

    If anyone knows what a solo oral will do to T levels WHILE on them, that would be helpful. In the end, I want to be able to have TRT prescribed and managed properly by my doctor.

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    181
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why would you want to do that, other than to feel like shit? Nothing but testosterone will affect a serum testosterone level. What you're considering doesn't make sense and there is really nothing to be gained but unnecessary side effects.

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    Why would you want to do that, other than to feel like shit? Nothing but testosterone will affect a serum testosterone level. What you're considering doesn't make sense and there is really nothing to be gained but unnecessary side effects.
    The whole point is my T now will blatantly be optimal or high as I am on. However I source on my own. If I want to get it from the doc, I gotta stop for 6 weeks and go get the labs checked again. He openly said this to me. I want to know if I can run an oral during the off period, to minimize muscle loss. So that is why I'd want to do that, and I am going to feel like shit regardless.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have a protocol for all of my clients that I have them use.. this will provide guaranteed results.. discontinue everything that you're taking if you are 6 weeks out.. do not take dbol, I know it will keep you shutdown however it will Jack your estrogen levels through the roof and it can also throw off your prolactin..

    Once you stop everything at the 6-week Mark begin taking testosterone propionate at 100mg EOD.. I WANT YOU TO DO THIS UP UNTIL 10 DAYS PRIOR OF YOUR BLOOD WORK.. pull your blood work 10 days after last injection of testosterone propionate.. this will keep you shut down and your LH levels will not have enough time to pick up any significant signaling.....

    Under no circumstance do not take any tamoxifen whatsoever because this will stimulate LH production..

    No HCG or anything...

    P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

  5. #5
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,047
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luckypanda View Post
    Hello all,

    I have been using testosterone at a cruise rate for about a year. Many would frown upon it, but the decisions were made. I recently got bloodwork, and doc checked my T, results still pending.

    Now here is my question - the doc pulled me aside after my checkup and said he would prescribe me TRT as long as a blood test could show I was low. He said get off for 6 weeks and come back for a test.

    Obviously this is preferable to using my own sources. My question is, when I discontinue the testosterone, could I run either oral dianabol or winstrol after the first 2 weeks off, until the blood test, and still come up low? I've done some digging online and seen that winstrol will reduce serum T by 30-40%, but the literature was unclear on the timeline of administration.

    If anyone knows what a solo oral will do to T levels WHILE on them, that would be helpful. In the end, I want to be able to have TRT prescribed and managed properly by my doctor.
    bro you not the only one doing orals between TRT tests...it's common actually...

    ...i suggest you go with hcgenerate+winstrol (not dianabol) with 1/2 dose of ostazol for 3 weeks...then 3 weeks off followed by bloods for TRT...

    3 weeks
    winstrol 50mgs/day
    hcgenerate 3caps/day
    ostazol 2caps/day

    organ/liver support
    n2guard 5 caps/day (3am/2pm)

    ...bro also you can get your own bloods done with privatemd...cheap too...and make sure you on the ball before doing all....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    468
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with Gear Head and he gave you a pretty good layout

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23,481
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sure you could do it... im not saying i recommend it but you could do it and yes, it will suppress your levels... im not one to recommend oral only cycles and im not recommending this to you but just simply answering your question... just make sure you have all the proper supports like gearhead recommended if you do it...





  8. #8
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,418
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not seeing any info about you other than your desire to cruise and TRT.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,379
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    Why would you want to do that, other than to feel like shit? Nothing but testosterone will affect a serum testosterone level. What you're considering doesn't make sense and there is really nothing to be gained but unnecessary side effects.
    deca will also effect T levels
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    181
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luckypanda View Post
    The whole point is my T now will blatantly be optimal or high as I am on. However I source on my own. If I want to get it from the doc, I gotta stop for 6 weeks and go get the labs checked again. He openly said this to me. I want to know if I can run an oral during the off period, to minimize muscle loss. So that is why I'd want to do that, and I am going to feel like shit regardless.
    Bro, 6 weeks off of a TRT dose, if you're taking a TRT dose and not 300-400mgs and calling it TRT, is not going to cause you to lose a bunch muscle, and what little you do lose will be back very quickly once back on TRT. As mentioned, taking an oral in that time frame will throw off a lot of other things than testosterone. TRT is about being healthy and keeping your levels (all your levels not just testosterone) within a normal range. Its not to get jacked. IF you want to do it right you need to get an actual base line of everything including estrogen, prolactin, cholesterol, liver and kidney values, LH, hematocrit, and a number of other values that need to be monitored. Taking winstrol for a month because you're afraid of losing a half pound or pound of muscle is just stupid. If you don't care about anything but getting jacked and tan then going through your dr isn't the way to go anyway, because he is not going to prescribe you what you're looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •