Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tbol - the most complete profile in the world

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Are you thinking of using turinabol on your cycle? interested in getting dry, hard gains but don't know where to start? Get the most information about tbol in this newly released profile. Read on....

Tbol: http://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

sciroxx-turinadex.jpg

bro I used tbol a few times...but in the last few years, I have a feeling most of the "tbol" sold is actually dbol....haven't seen real good quality tbol around...maybe because low demand, who knows....

I was lucky enough to use real Tbol and loved the stuff. I was shocked at how strong I got when I added it to my stack and it doesn't add to sides in a cycle or cause any bloat

How can you tell its real when you first start taking it versus like a faked dbol or something? I'm interested in trying some because I never have and it suits my needs rather well, however I've actually seen it more expensive than winny! Either way do you just feel like dbol with less sides and less bloat?

Tbol can be a great oral for some very good gains in lean mass and strength with minimal side effects.

How can you tell its real when you first start taking it versus like a faked dbol or something? I'm interested in trying some because I never have and it suits my needs rather well, however I've actually seen it more expensive than winny! Either way do you just feel like dbol with less sides and less bloat?

bro if you take dbol you'll see bloating almost right away.....you shouldn't see any of that with tbol....and i guess if they gave you winstrol for tbol, that's fine too....(not great but what can you do)....

bro if you take dbol you'll see bloating almost right away.....you shouldn't see any of that with tbol....and i guess if they gave you winstrol for tbol, that's fine too....(not great but what can you do)....

and then winny kills my joints and sheds my hair. tbol does neither of those.

tbol is far cleaner than dbol in terms of water and gains... if you were to compare it to a pro hormone, it would be just like hdrol... or like oxandrovar, etc... when you have REAL tbol, you can get 10-15 clean lbs. that are sustainable, dry and the sides are just normal methylated oral sides... possible pumps and lethargy however avoidable, especially the lethargy is right dosing and supports are implemented and normal liver and other organ and systems concerns... you won't see estrogen increases, or bloating etc... The issue is that its often faked, harder to find and usually more expensive so everyone opts for dbol etc... tbol is honestly very high on my list... winstrol is clearly my favorite oral but tbol is right up there...

I liked tbol but half assed the cycle so didn't make gains but I did like the feeling it gave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I've been researching which oral to add to my cycle when the time comes, I have been attracted to tbol over dbol (never used either). The idea of cleaner gains and less bloat is very appealing, however. I had no idea people were selling fake tbol (and probably overcharging). I have a good feeling about the source I've been working with so I'm confident I'll be getting the real stuff later this year.

Allot of Tbol talk lately so this is a great article to point people to. The fact it produces the dry gains is what intrigues me but for orals, I'll stick with winny.

As I've been researching which oral to add to my cycle when the time comes, I have been attracted to tbol over dbol (never used either). The idea of cleaner gains and less bloat is very appealing, however. I had no idea people were selling fake tbol (and probably overcharging). I have a good feeling about the source I've been working with so I'm confident I'll be getting the real stuff later this year.

tbol is amazing bro and its far too often overlooked... as long as you are confident in your source then i would absolutely use it... running tbol to kickstart and finishing with winstrol is such a sweet combo too man... i would definitely do something like that... stick to no more than 60 mg per day for 6 weeks with it... make sure you have n2guard as it is toxic... otherwise, its pretty cut and dry (LOL, you will get cut and dry with use)... definitely give it a go... its a great recomp compound bro

tbol is amazing bro and its far too often overlooked... as long as you are confident in your source then i would absolutely use it... running tbol to kickstart and finishing with winstrol is such a sweet combo too man... i would definitely do something like that... stick to no more than 60 mg per day for 6 weeks with it... make sure you have n2guard as it is toxic... otherwise, its pretty cut and dry (LOL, you will get cut and dry with use)... definitely give it a go... its a great recomp compound bro

Thanks Dylan, I appreciate the dosing protocol. N2guard (well SOME type of cycle support) is a must for any cycle. I see some good profiles on your products.

Thanks Dylan, I appreciate the dosing protocol. N2guard (well SOME type of cycle support) is a must for any cycle. I see some good profiles on your products.

thanks bro... yes, there's several very nice profiles but that's a testament to rigorous research and development... if you ever have any questions on anything don't hesitate to let me know...

Tbol is a nice inbetween bulker and cutter.It has its place and is a great addition to many cycles.

bro I used tbol a few times...but in the last few years, I have a feeling most of the "tbol" sold is actually dbol....haven't seen real good quality tbol around...maybe because low demand, who knows....

Gearhead, Pharmacom Tbol is easily the best oral I've ever tried. Can't rave about it enough. Also, Vermodje Tbol (and especially their Naposim) is damn good too.

I was lucky enough to use real Tbol and loved the stuff. I was shocked at how strong I got when I added it to my stack and it doesn't add to sides in a cycle or cause any bloat

Couldn't agree more here, buddy. Tbol kinda ruined cycles for me, as that was used as a test kick-start on my first cycle...and pretty much every oral after that has been compared to it. Sort of like that great girlfriend you let get away & later realized how awesome she was...

Back
Top Bottom