Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol

Bigdaddyjay85

On day 15 at 50mg a day and so far not impressed. It had given me mild strength gains and mild pumps but not sure if I should go up to 60mg a day.. On day 15 of my cycle. Too soon to judge?

Currently on
300mg Test E/week
50mg proviron/ day
50mg Tbol/ day

Yes, too soon to judge. You’ll seen noticeable changes by the 3rd week. Don’t recommend upping the dose. I’d stick to 50mg

For starters you have to be realistic with your expectations.

This isn't Dbol or Anadrol, or even Winstrol. Tbol is known for being mild with minimal side effects. It's sort of a case of low risk/ low reward. Tbol doesn't aromatize and liver toxicity is relatively low. It is generally known as a "safe" steroid but you aren't going to see crazy size or strength gains on it.

I recently ran 50mg of Tbol for 6 weeks as part of a 12 week blast.

I really didnt start to feel much until weeks 3-4. That's when the pumps and strength gains started to kick in. By week 6 I had increased weight on all my lifts pretty significantly, had great pumps and decent vascularity.

Overall I was happy the results but I knew what to expect going in.

For starters you have to be realistic with your expectations.

This isn't Dbol or Anadrol, or even Winstrol. Tbol is known for being mild with minimal side effects. It's sort of a case of low risk/ low reward. Tbol doesn't aromatize and liver toxicity is relatively low. It is generally known as a "safe" steroid but you aren't going to see crazy size or strength gains on it.

I recently ran 50mg of Tbol for 6 weeks as part of a 12 week blast.

I really didnt start to feel much until weeks 3-4. That's when the pumps and strength gains started to kick in. By week 6 I had increased weight on all my lifts pretty significantly, had great pumps and decent vascularity.

Overall I was happy the results but I knew what to expect going in.

I’m guessing you blasted with test, what mg did you run it at

On day 15 at 50mg a day and so far not impressed. It had given me mild strength gains and mild pumps but not sure if I should go up to 60mg a day.. On day 15 of my cycle. Too soon to judge?

Currently on
300mg Test E/week
50mg proviron/ day
50mg Tbol/ day
It's a mild drug, so mild increases are what to expect

I love tbol for the exact reason that it gives me extra strength and size but not nearly at the level of something like dbol. To some this is a positive and to some a negative. I prefer the more dry compounds that are more mild like tbol.

Currently on
300mg Test E/week
50mg proviron/ day
50mg Tbol/ day

It's not magic, give it some time besides a pump and strength gains sounds pretty good to me for a start.

Back
Top Bottom