Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Oral Turinabol

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    43
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Oral Turinabol

    On day 15 at 50mg a day and so far not impressed. It had given me mild strength gains and mild pumps but not sure if I should go up to 60mg a day.. On day 15 of my cycle. Too soon to judge?

    Currently on
    300mg Test E/week
    50mg proviron/ day
    50mg Tbol/ day

  2. #2
    Buff Brother ph734k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    617
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, too soon to judge. Youíll seen noticeable changes by the 3rd week. Donít recommend upping the dose. Iíd stick to 50mg

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,982
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    mild strength and pumps, not sure what else you want out of it. that is what it will do for you and its only been 15 days.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For starters you have to be realistic with your expectations.

    This isn't Dbol or Anadrol, or even Winstrol. Tbol is known for being mild with minimal side effects. It's sort of a case of low risk/ low reward. Tbol doesn't aromatize and liver toxicity is relatively low. It is generally known as a "safe" steroid but you aren't going to see crazy size or strength gains on it.

    I recently ran 50mg of Tbol for 6 weeks as part of a 12 week blast.

    I really didnt start to feel much until weeks 3-4. That's when the pumps and strength gains started to kick in. By week 6 I had increased weight on all my lifts pretty significantly, had great pumps and decent vascularity.

    Overall I was happy the results but I knew what to expect going in.

  5. #5
    Buff Brother ph734k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    617
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    For starters you have to be realistic with your expectations.

    This isn't Dbol or Anadrol, or even Winstrol. Tbol is known for being mild with minimal side effects. It's sort of a case of low risk/ low reward. Tbol doesn't aromatize and liver toxicity is relatively low. It is generally known as a "safe" steroid but you aren't going to see crazy size or strength gains on it.

    I recently ran 50mg of Tbol for 6 weeks as part of a 12 week blast.

    I really didnt start to feel much until weeks 3-4. That's when the pumps and strength gains started to kick in. By week 6 I had increased weight on all my lifts pretty significantly, had great pumps and decent vascularity.

    Overall I was happy the results but I knew what to expect going in.
    Iím guessing you blasted with test, what mg did you run it at

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    Iím guessing you blasted with test, what mg did you run it at
    I ran it with 400mg Test. 125mg is my normal TRT dose.

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,972
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How many other cycles have you run?

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  8. #8
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,221
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyjay85 View Post
    On day 15 at 50mg a day and so far not impressed. It had given me mild strength gains and mild pumps but not sure if I should go up to 60mg a day.. On day 15 of my cycle. Too soon to judge?

    Currently on
    300mg Test E/week
    50mg proviron/ day
    50mg Tbol/ day
    It's a mild drug, so mild increases are what to expect

  9. #9
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,142
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love tbol for the exact reason that it gives me extra strength and size but not nearly at the level of something like dbol. To some this is a positive and to some a negative. I prefer the more dry compounds that are more mild like tbol.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  10. #10
    VIP Topps_Baseball88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    316
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyjay85 View Post
    On day 15 at 50mg a day and so far not impressed. It had given me mild strength gains and mild pumps but not sure if I should go up to 60mg a day.. On day 15 of my cycle. Too soon to judge?

    Currently on
    300mg Test E/week
    50mg proviron/ day
    50mg Tbol/ day
    It's not magic, give it some time besides a pump and strength gains sounds pretty good to me for a start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •