Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals on an empty stomach?

FrankThomas

Registered
does it matter whether you take orals, specifically d-bol, on an empty stomach or not? Or with any other supplements?

It doesn't really matter, but some people report nausea and what not when taking orals on an empty stomach. If you get this then taking it with food will help

I usually have a piece of fruit or something small with them, because after.a while, they tear my stomach up.

does it matter whether you take orals, specifically d-bol, on an empty stomach or not? Or with any other supplements?

A few seem to need it with food.

Last edited:
it all depends on you... you dont HAVE to have food with them but if you find you have stomach trouble etc, then thats your cue to tell you that you need to start having food with them... i never had that need but some people do

I personally prefer to have a little something in my stomach. I just like to think if its a toxic oral on the stomach lining its probably safer dissolving with some good.

All drugs in the world should be taken on an empty stomach to benefit from 100% full effect.
Taking them on a full stomach lengthens their assimilation time, this results in an inevitable degradation of the molecule without having absorbed it all.

That said, if the drug produces a stomach problem (due to mucous membranes more sensitive to inflammation, etc.) you can safely take it on a full stomach.
In other words, how is it better for you.

For example I take anything during meals or snacks .. :)

All drugs in the world should be taken on an empty stomach to benefit from 100% full effect.
Taking them on a full stomach lengthens their assimilation time, this results in an inevitable degradation of the molecule without having absorbed it all.

That said, if the drug produces a stomach problem (due to mucous membranes more sensitive to inflammation, etc.) you can safely take it on a full stomach.
In other words, how is it better for you.

For example I take anything during meals or snacks .. :)

Not true. In fact many medically prescribed drugs come with instructions such as 'taken with a meal' or 'in between meals' and so on.

You're right, not all .... but in general, taking a drug on an empty stomach allows the effects sought to appear more quickly; foods, in fact, once they have arrived in the stomach can interfere with drugs differently depending on their characteristics.

There is, of course, no great haste to needing a Dbol or any oral steroid that quickly in our system. And, as per many such posts, we have seen that a high enough percentile number of users do have issues. I'm not one but there are enough (hence this question and many just like it).

Back
Top Bottom