Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are Orals on empty stomach more effective?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

are Orals on empty stomach more effective?

Is it okay to take dbols on an empty stomach? I am using 30mgs a day of Dianabol from DS and the first day i took some i felt kinda crappy. i do suffer from stomach issues. the 2nd day i used it with food and no problems at all. does it matter?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by z00or2a View Post
    Is it okay to take dbols on an empty stomach? I am using 30mgs a day of Dianabol from DS and the first day i took some i felt kinda crappy. i do suffer from stomach issues. the 2nd day i used it with food and no problems at all. does it matter?
    its best to take them with food man

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No. Taking them with food seems to suit most people.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    taking orals with grapefruit juice or black pepper will actually increase their effects
    taking them with liver aid supplements will decrease their effects (take 2 hours away)
    taking them with food not above won't effect anything but some guys are sensitive to the fillers in the oral, ask your source what fillers are in there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    taking orals with grapefruit juice or black pepper will actually increase their effects
    taking them with liver aid supplements will decrease their effects (take 2 hours away)
    taking them with food not above won't effect anything but some guys are sensitive to the fillers in the oral, ask your source what fillers are in there
    I was wondering why my orals seemed less potent. Since this corona stuff Iíve been taking my liver sups in the morning with my other orals. Gonna try taking liver supp mid day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never noticed a difference with or without food.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like almost most oral meds, binders and fillers can disrupt the stomach and acid levels causing discomfort and cramps and even loss of appetite. Take orals with food, it will NOT effect absorption.
    This is best to avoid any gastro issues or nausea. I like to take a Pre-biotic at night before bed, this way I wake up regulated and ready to function, soon as I wake up I take my Pro-biotics (gummies, these are gentler on the stomach).. I wait a bit and consume some food with my orals.. If I'm taking var I will consume black coffee this will increase its bio-availability.
    Draw back? Hmm coffee can make my tubby a bit acidic..

Take away notes: What the whole crew is saying, eat something, anything. Because the reality is. when do body builders truly have empty stomachs? (besides the AM)
    There's plenty of record breakers out there,athletes and BB'ers who need to eat often due to their lifestyle and still use oral PED's. It's not making anyone shrink or loss gains.
    There no man wlking around bigger than all and his trick is, taking orals on an empty stomach. I would suggest taking with healthy fats, like avocado's on toast, high fats and carbs..

Can a few hundred mils of caffeine boost the anabolic effect of oxandrolone?
    (Great article online and studies existto support it, study at bottom of thread)

Imagine: you're a careful user of anabolic steroids. You occasionally take a course of oxandrolone only, and that's all you want.
    If this is your way of doing things, then Portuguese doping researchers may have discovered something that'll interest you.
    They suspect that you can get more out of oxandrolone if you take extra caffeine.Caffeine-oxandrolone
    The Portuguese, who work for the doping lab Laboratorio de Analises de Dopagem,
    were tipped by the police that some Portuguese steroids users swear by a combination of caffeine and oxandrolone. The researchers were curious to know more about the potential use of this combination,
    so they consulted the literature.They came across studies which show that caffeine can boost the uptake and effect of paracetamol.
    [J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Jun;47(6):715-26.] So, they reasoned, might caffeine have the same effect when taken with oxandrolone?

Study
    To answer this question the researchers performed an experiment in which they gave a subject, whose caffeine consumption was a normal three small espressos a day, a miniscule quantity [0.4 mg] of oxandrolone.

Results
    The researchers then monitored the amount of caffeine, oxandrolone and the inactive oxandrolone metabolite epioxandrolone [structural formula shown here] in the subject's urine for the next 40 hours.
    The figure below shows the amounts found in the first 14 hours. Click on it for the full figure.

The researchers then repeated the experiment, but gave the subject 300 mg caffeine in pill form. The figure above [click on it for a complete figure] shows that the amount of oxandrolone and epioxandrolone rose by a factor of 20 and 15 respectively.

Conclusion
    The researchers think their experiment may show that caffeine causes a considerable improvement in the uptake of oxandrolone by the body. "Practically this means that similar concentrations/effects may be achieved using lower dosages", they write. "Other anabolic steroids should also be investigated."

Great read on the whole study right here..

http://www.adop.pt/media/4114/Oxandr...ne_dosing_.pdf

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't analyze it like that. The difference in effect would be so minute and not detectable. Just take with food if it bothers your stomach. If it doesn't bother you then take without food. Really makes no difference.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rogers View Post
    I was wondering why my orals seemed less potent. Since this corona stuff Iíve been taking my liver sups in the morning with my other orals. Gonna try taking liver supp mid day.
    that is awesome you posted that. just proves that these liver supps do actually work!

yes take minimum 2 hours away. i take mine other side of the day
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post

Take away notes: What the whole crew is saying, eat something, anything. Because the reality is. when do body builders truly have empty stomachs? (besides the AM)
    There's plenty of record breakers out there,athletes and BB'ers who need to eat often due to their lifestyle and still use oral PED's. It's not making anyone shrink or loss gains.
    There no man waking around bigger than all and his trick is, taking orals on an empty stomach. I would suggest taking with healthy fats, like avocado's on toast, high fats and carbs..

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I wouldn't analyze it like that. The difference in effect would be so minute and not detectable. Just take with food if it bothers your stomach. If it doesn't bother you then take without food. Really makes no difference.
    right there.. take with food.. Like said above just take with food...
    the only markers that may change and tell a difference is if you were in a lab doing a controlled study pulling bloods before and after.. There will be no real life changing results..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast