Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals pre workout or split during day?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
When i begin using anabolics i always learn to slip dosages because of active life of the orals , but now even top coaches said to use all the dosage 1 hour pre workout.

Witch is the best option and why?

That would come down to when a person works out. And how much of a 'feel' anyone would get from any steroid.

I'll address the latter: dbol, var, etc I wouldn't bother going out of my way to increase my test by using one. For a start some will be in my system from the last dose. And I can't say as I notice a difference from before taking one to after.

I haven't used orals in years but when I did I took my full dose preworkout. I never saw a benefit splitting doses

Masonic you wake up in middle of the night to take dianabol 4 hours active life?

It doesn't. You said 'some drugs' and now you're saying Dbol does. And I, for one, am not gonna get up in the middle of the night (heck I wake too much as it is lol)

more for a psychological effect
orals are this way for me, placebo at first, its works. If I have a lay-off or downtime, orals assist with my comeback, after a few days in it becomes clear they are increasing the pump and fluid. People underestimate the placebo.. I've read some great studies about it over the years. Good stuff stuff..

to the OP.. once someone is able to achieve stable blood serums and a response, they are great PWO. But taking them randomly won't do anything. even if the half life is short, long as its taken daily the body will respond.
Tren base, or test Base is the only PWO that is truly noticeable without question. Also, metribolon but you won't see me touch that stuff, ever.

Best PWO for me is nutrients, along with an intra.

I always have better results with orals than with anything else, i react very well to it , so pre workout is good ? but best option as pre workout is tren base? i never used test and tren base ever , is a good addition ? what gives ?

I always have better results with orals than with anything else, i react very well to it , so pre workout is good ? but best option as pre workout is tren base? i never used test and tren base ever , is a good addition ? what gives ?
Tren base or halo are hands down the best, besides some good music to put you in the zone.. Get some tren base, place yourself in a good position mentally, an you will kill it..

orals are this way for me, placebo at first, its works. If I have a lay-off or downtime, orals assist with my comeback, after a few days in it becomes clear they are increasing the pump and fluid. People underestimate the placebo.. I've read some great studies about it over the years. Good stuff stuff..

to the OP.. once someone is able to achieve stable blood serums and a response, they are great PWO. But taking them randomly won't do anything. even if the half life is short, long as its taken daily the body will respond.
Tren base, or test Base is the only PWO that is truly noticeable without question. Also, metribolon but you won't see me touch that stuff, ever.

Best PWO for me is nutrients, along with an intra.
Metribolon? Is that cheque drops?
I do disagree with you. When I had your halo and Tren, I would pop the halo (40mg) for the gym as a pre-work out, and I could definitely tell it wasn't placebo

Metribolon? Is that cheque drops?
I do disagree with you. When I had your halo and Tren, I would pop the halo (40mg) for the gym as a pre-work out, and I could definitely tell it wasn't placebo

if you read my post I say they are a placebo for me.. but if you read my post even more I say tren base and halo is a great pre-workout. that first all of the other orals, at first like dbol/drol, they do not work right away but mentally they give me the advantage until they start to build a blood cerium after Time. a placebo is no joke and it works. if taking them pre-workout when I'm getting back into my routine and they help me, consider it effective.

Back
Top Bottom