Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordered my Sarms1 Triple Stack this morning!

proman

Proficient Brother
Excited to start my triple stack along with my new diet Paja is helping me out with! Any advice on how to take the triple stack, dosage, time of day etc?

Ostarine: 25mg ED. Dose once in the morning
S4: 50mg ED. Split dose once in morning, once pre workout
Cardarine: 20mg ED. Dose once pre workout

Excited to start my triple stack along with my new diet Paja is helping me out with! Any advice on how to take the triple stack, dosage, time of day etc?

Glad to see you working towards your goals bro, I will stay tuned in for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks m88tow. At this point of my life I am excited about getting back into this and I want to say I'm in better shape now than at 25!

Ostarine: 25mg ED. Dose once in the morning
S4: 50mg ED. Split dose once in morning, once pre workout
Cardarine: 20mg ED. Dose once pre workout

this right here, no need to spilt the gw into 2 doses, it has a 24 hour half life.Gw is best taken about 30 minutes before workouts.

Thanks m88tow. At this point of my life I am excited about getting back into this and I want to say I'm in better shape now than at 25!

trust me bro, its possible... im in the best shape of my life at 32... i know that's not old by any means but i feel way better than i did in my early and mid 20's... sarms will get you feeling like you just bathed in the fountain of youth because they give you that general sesne of well being on top of providing drastic changes in body comp... you can accomplish so much with them bro...

If you put in the effort, you will get there. I'm 40 and in the best shape of my life! The sarms stack will help you transform your body very quickly

No problem brother, as you can see everyone here is in support of you and you reaching your goals. You will love the triple stack and it will help you go harder then you have ever been able to in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you put in the effort, you will get there. I'm 40 and in the best shape of my life! The sarms stack will help you transform your body very quickly

I hear ya bro. I've always been into lifting and nutrition but never to the level you guys are. Now at my age I'm looking forward to learning the details of all this because I feel like I have never found the right combination of the things (workout, nutrition, supplements) that can make me as shredded as someone like you. Maybe I can't due to genetics idk, but I'm gonna try! appreciate the support

I just started reading up bout sarms, I don't know any1 personally who has used them but it seems 2 b getting pretty popular. I think I'll def give the stack a try sometime this fall after my summer cycle and pct is complete.

I just started reading up bout sarms, I don't know any1 personally who has used them but it seems 2 b getting pretty popular. I think I'll def give the stack a try sometime this fall after my summer cycle and pct is complete.

very wise decision... pm me when you need your cycle set up and i'll prepare everything for you

I hear ya bro. I've always been into lifting and nutrition but never to the level you guys are. Now at my age I'm looking forward to learning the details of all this because I feel like I have never found the right combination of the things (workout, nutrition, supplements) that can make me as shredded as someone like you. Maybe I can't due to genetics idk, but I'm gonna try! appreciate the support

trust me, with the right combination of everything, you can definitely achieve what your after...

Back
Top Bottom