Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Direct

CM810835

Hello fellow board members. Had a question concerning about one of our newest sponsors; Geneza Pharm. I see that you can go to the GP website and order directly from them. Has anyone tried to order to the US directly from the overseas lab in order to get the reduced pricing? For instance, 10ml of Deca from overseas is $55 vs $90 from the domestic shipping option. Is it simply just the increased risk of the order being stopped and/or delayed shipping times. Or do US customers HAVE to purchase from the US domestic portion of the site. Going to start a bulking cycle in a couple months and the savings would be quite significant. Thanks for any knowledge!

Hello fellow board members. Had a question concerning about one of our newest sponsors; Geneza Pharm. I see that you can go to the GP website and order directly from them. Has anyone tried to order to the US directly from the overseas lab in order to get the reduced pricing? For instance, 10ml of Deca from overseas is $55 vs $90 from the domestic shipping option. Is it simply just the increased risk of the order being stopped and/or delayed shipping times. Or do US customers HAVE to purchase from the US domestic portion of the site. Going to start a bulking cycle in a couple months and the savings would be quite significant. Thanks for any knowledge!

There are, of course, additional costs. They will have a reshipper taking risks (so wanting a small markup for themselves) as well as the costs of shipping in and then on to you etc.

As you infer and Stevesmi suggests the issue of customs, FBI etc are potentially worrying with your personal importation. Such is the law

I would not order directly but rather go with napsgear. If you go with napsgear they give you guarantees that other shippers don't, that's my exprience.

I would not order directly but rather go with napsgear. If you go with napsgear they give you guarantees that other shippers don't, that's my exprience.

bro this right. why take chance? order direct napsgear only and be happui

After having a couple packages seized international to US I only do domestic. You can order international just takes longer and could get seized in customs.
So if someone has a family hypothetically or a good job, ordering from naps is better?

Did you order straight to your house when it got seized?

So if someone has a family hypothetically or a good job, ordering from naps is better?

Did you order straight to your house when it got seized?

Yea I have a family too and getting a seizure letters in the mail are not comforting 😂

I did order it straight to my house. You can do a PO Box but still your name and full info are on it.

Domestic never an issue for me.

Yea I have a family too and getting a seizure letters in the mail are not comforting [emoji23]

I did order it straight to my house. You can do a PO Box but still your name and full info are on it.

Domestic never an issue for me.
How does a seizer letter usually play out? 1st offense they say hey you have a package at PO, come claim it? And 2nd or 3rd offense the Police come to your house to arrest you?

How does a seizer letter usually play out? 1st offense they say hey you have a package at PO, come claim it? And 2nd or 3rd offense the Police come to your house to arrest you?

If you get a seizure letter just throw it out, nothing will happen but they can flag your address so use a PO box or ups box for reship. And police doesn't come for personal use man, unless you're doing 100lbs of aas orders lol.

I haven’t personally used them. But I would order through our sources so I know it’s not someone faking geneza products.

If you get a seizure letter just throw it out, nothing will happen but they can flag your address so use a PO box or ups box for reship. And police doesn't come for personal use man, unless you're doing 100lbs of aas orders lol.
Ok thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom