Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering a large batch of raws: How much to order???

sumpm1

Registered
Hello all. I have been homebrewing mainly test for close to 3 years and it has mostly been going well. I am older and had always planned to stay on test for life. The plan was to find a supplier that I trust (I did), and to order a huge batch of raws and have as many years worth of test enth or cyp raws as possible. So I am only asking about testosterone, not huge amounts of other raws.

So give me your opinion on this. Should I favor cyp or enth? Does one store long term better than the other? What are the best long term storage methods? The freezer? The fridge? Etc....

I use a simple number for my estimate of how much test I take a year. I use 500mg a week as my standard dose (even though I do less than that on cruise dosage). This dosage amounts to about 25 grams a year. So 100 grams is 4 years of gear minimum.... I wouldn't mind ordering 500 grams or even more, if it will last that long and still be good.

What is the max amount of test raws you would order? And what esther would you prefer?

Thanks

Be careful in the USA anything over 100grms is considered dealing! Big Time There plenty of domestic sites in us just be careful

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Someone brewing raws but doesn't know which ester is better and which one they should order??? lmao.....

wow...... remind me not to buy...

Stick with 100g orders max. Test e, The stuff turns yellow and sticky very quickly for some reason.
Deff don't order half a kilo... Hard to argue personal use if you get caught.

This is interesting lol. I get talking about PEDS and what not but your asking on a public forum were to purchase raw materials to manufacture a controlled substance lmao. [emoji2955] Are you like wanting to go to prison or is this a joke..

Back
Top Bottom