Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine 20mg ED for 8 weeks - Input/Advice Needed

JohnSpartan

Registered
Hi Guys,

I'm looking at running Ostarine @ 20mg for 8 weeks with the goal primarily to preserve muscle mass during a cutting cycle, however any lean muscle gained will be welcomed nicely. I intend on starting Monday January 4th and will post a log here (probably once a week) to document my gains. I am 26 years old and have been training for 11 years. My stats are as follows:

Current weight: 91.5kg (202lbs)
Current bodyfat: 12-14% (however I'm not convinced I'm using my calipers correctly)
Height: 6'1''

I've trained fairly consistently over these 11 years and have fluctuated between 84kg (185lbs) to 98kg (218 lbs) depending on my goals and commitment at the time. I have twice ran 6 week cycles of H-drol, both times with very good results (6+lbs lean mass after PCT), albeit with some sides including terrible lower back/calf/shin pumps and some lowered libido (I did do a full PCT dont worry). Due to the painful pumps I got I was unable to do any cardio for the final 4 weeks of the cycle so for this reason I do not consider H-Drol suitable for a cutting cycle (for me anyway).

Why Ostarine? I love bodybuilding and have followed the sport for 10 years now, but I have no intention of being a huge freak as it does not fit with my lifestyle, thus testosterone and other steroids do not appeal to me. I also have a receding hairline which I am battling and have suffered low libido problems in the past, both of which I must constantly keep an eye on. When I'm over 40 and my hair has finally gone I will no doubt take the plunge and use TRT from then on! At present however I am looking to achieve a healthy looking, lean and easily maintainable physique.

My goal is to be around 7-8% bodyfat, so I reckon I need to aim for about 86kg (190lbs). Therefore I intend to lose around 5kg of fat in 8 weeks. Is this achievable? From playing a lot of soccer in the past I never used to worry about 'cutting cycles' as fat would naturally disappear during the season. I've followed plenty of bulking cycles in the past but this is my first dedicated cut.

I aim to train 3-4x per week, 45 mins weights immediately followed by 30 mins cardio.

Questions:
Would it be necessary to do a full PCT on this cycle? Ive heard some say yes and others say no! Would an OTC supplement suffice or should I take Nolva/Clomid plus a test booster etc? What about on cycle support?

I will probably add in a fat burner and ALCAR to speed up the process.

Any input and advice will be greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas from Manchester, England.

John.

Thanks, I think I'll run Osta at 25mg and Cardarine at 10mg for 8 weeks.

I would stack the ostarine with cardarine gw + N2slin.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

Ostarine is VERY minimally suppressive of HPTA and natural testosterone production. Run a bottle of HCGenerate ES after your cycle at 5 capsules/day and you will be good to go.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support/HCGenerate-ES-p238.html

SARMs are minimally suppressive, and at most you will get 5-10% of the suppression seen with steroids. Therefore, there is no need for a full PCT. However, the recommended one is the mini-PCT of nolva, clomid, natty test booster and Osta for 4 weeks only. As for the fat burner, my personal recommendation would be to add there some cardarine GW - it will greatly enhance the cycle, and work wonders in synergy with Ostarine. It will burn fat, add a bit of lean mass. Most importantly, it will greatly enhance endurance, cardio and recovery. One final recommendation would be to run a bit longer cycle - it is very safe, but you will get much better results with a 12 week cycle.

Ostarine alone is a good cycle, but it's weak when compared to stacking with other Sarms like anabolicum. Consider adding another sarm to the cycle.

Thanks again.

I've decided to run Osta 25mg and Cardarine 20mg for 8 weeks, and may extend this to 12 if everything goes well. With this being my first SARMs cycle I don't want to overcomplicate things.

Regarding PCT, HCGenerate is too expensive for me, so I'll probably go with a combo of DAA, ZMA, Omega 3s, Maca and Ashwaghanda (*Note, I've had great results with the latter two re. libido and wellbeing). Is it worthwhile adding in a few weeks of Nolva to be safe?

Lastly, I've heard some guys having estrogen/gyno problems on cycle? Is this something I should be concerned with? I've never had any nipple sensitivity before.

Thanks

Hey I Afew questions about how an what pct to use after or during ostarine can any one here give me any advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I have Afew questions about my pct following a 6 week cycle of ostarine of 30 ml a day I have a pct from black stone labs "a mini test booster" should I run n e thing like novadex n e advice is appreciated thank

Thanks again.

I've decided to run Osta 25mg and Cardarine 20mg for 8 weeks, and may extend this to 12 if everything goes well. With this being my first SARMs cycle I don't want to overcomplicate things.

Regarding PCT, HCGenerate is too expensive for me, so I'll probably go with a combo of DAA, ZMA, Omega 3s, Maca and Ashwaghanda (*Note, I've had great results with the latter two re. libido and wellbeing). Is it worthwhile adding in a few weeks of Nolva to be safe?

Lastly, I've heard some guys having estrogen/gyno problems on cycle? Is this something I should be concerned with? I've never had any nipple sensitivity before.

Thanks

The cycle is looking good, and I am sure everything will go well there. As for the replacement for HCGenerate - don't you find that all of these supplements will end up costing the same, but will still stay short from all the ingredients you can find in HCGenerate? And yes, it is definitely worthwhile using Nolvadex on PCT. There will be no estrogen problems with Ostarine, as SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen. Those guys most probably had fake SARMS laced with prohormones, which caused all the estrogen drama. So if you get the real Ostarine there is nothing to worry about.

How do you know if your getting real ostarine? Can you trust a name of a certain company?

You can't. That's the problem. There is no regulation in the research peptide/chemical indsutry. That's why it's so important to do your research and order from companies with a good track record and strong customer feedback.

Most people on the board here order their sarms from sarms1.com

If this is real ostarine what's should I expect from a cycle of 30 ml a day for 6 weeks? I weigh 210, an if there is any results will I keep n e of them? Also is there a pct needed or will it help keep the gains afterwords ?

U will gain 6-10lbs if your diet and training is on point and you will fell good. No need for pct but if you want to be safe low doses of clomid and nolva for couple of weeks. Its hard to screw this up 😃

Poslano z mojega SM-G920F z uporabo Tapatalk

I appreciate the feed back, I have a pct from black stone labs since no pct is needed will it do in place of the nova? An what's the chances of keeping the gains? Also will my strength go up an is it possible to keep that as well?

All you gains with strenght should stay. Most of it

Poslano z mojega SM-G920F z uporabo Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom