Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine 6 week cycle log

teenagemutantninjagymgoer

Registered
Today is day 4 of the cycle. I am taking 25mg/ml of receptorchems MK-2866 every morning. I am starting this log to document my experience and to gain advice and knowledge as i am noobie when it comes to PEDs. I have spent days researching SARMS and ostarine so i am pretty clued up as to the science, research and basics of SARMS. At the start i presumed i would not need PCT as suppression is 'minimal', however after checking the blood work for other men i have come to the conclusion that i will more than likely need it. I did not have blood work done prior as the NHS is whack and youve got to be bleeding from your AS* to get any sort of medical care, despite this though i plan to milk it towards the end of my cycle and get post cycle blood work done. The reason SARMS appealed to me is their lack of sides but obviously now PCT is needed thats s**t hit the fan, im looking in to PCT protocols at the moment with next to no adverse effects on the body and for mild suppression(i plan to PCT for 3 weeks and then perhaps get bloods done again (if need be)).Im looking at tamoxifen and chlomiphene atm, cant decide which yet though. Im 21 and i train a push/pull/leg split 6 days a week as well as 3 HIIT sessions, if that helps at all? But yh thats roughly my entire plan. Im just wanting to discuss my cycle with knowledgable and experienced guys, i dont want any negativity or false marketing etc this is a thread purely to improve mine and other peoples knowlege base.

CURRENT MAX LIFTS
conventional deadlift- 180kg
squat-165kg
bench-105kg

DAY 1- weight=186lbs(been this for 2 months)
Nothing to note other than the unpleasant taste and numbing effect+ insane leg day with insatiable pumps

DAY 2- weight=187.4lbs
legs are battered worked those hard. pumps are still amazing

DAY 3-weight= 191.2lbs
massive inc in weight, not sure what it is as i always weigh first thing in the morn fasted and post WC. pull day was a good sesh havnnt had a bad workout so far, placeabo effect? perhaps.

*will update day 4 later today

I would do a 10-12 week cycle of ostarine. 6 weeks is a really short time.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. All you need for a PCT is a good natural testosterone booster. You don't need a SERM or anything like that. Remember that SERMS are actually breast cancer drugs. You don't want to use them unless 100% necessary.

The board sponsor n2bm.com makes a really good natural testosterone booster called N2generate ES. Check that out.

Okay thanks i think ill see how it goes and if its decent and im getting good ggains etc ill go for longer. might get blood work done after 6 weeks though still to get to grips with the amount of suppression, will my natty test levels/LH/FSH and eostrogen levels still show if i get bloods on cycle or do i have to be off the osta for the suppression to show up in bloods? okay thanks for your help i guess the blood work will be the deciding factor, what level of suppression would deem a simple test booster sufficient for PCT do you know? understandably everyone is different, so just readying for the worst scenario

Day 4- weight=190lbs
Im pretty sure my recovery is starting to increase along with energy levels, i havnt had an off day yet. Every session i feel 100% and ready to smash it. Even in my HIIT sessions inbetween sets im recovering in literaly half the time i used to, id like to say its down to my fitness levels being high but ive only been back to CV work for 2 weeks. i genuinely feel GOOD. placebo effect? perhaps (also my sky rocket in weight has remained, does anyone know where these 4lbs have come from? it cant be muscle nor fat its not possible to synthesise that much so fast)

You're 21, So you're too damn young

negativity

- - - Updated - - -

seriously though has anyone ever ran an ostarine only cycle? what pct protocol would you recommend? im thinking clomid atm it seems to have less sides than nolva. hcgenerate is to expensive in my opinion especially with all the mixed reviews out there sayings its BS

negativity

- - - Updated - - -

seriously though has anyone ever ran an ostarine only cycle? what pct protocol would you recommend? im thinking clomid atm it seems to have less sides than nolva. hcgenerate is to expensive in my opinion especially with all the mixed reviews out there sayings its BS

Ive run a MK only cycle and used HCGenerate for PCT. I had great results from both and I got bloodwork done before and after cycle and again 3 months later and the results were surprising to me because my first and second test had elevated levels of test but I discontinued MK after 12 weeks and only used HCGenerate as a daily supplement after the 12 week cycle. After 3 months my test levels were higher than the previous tests significantly. I wasnt taking anything except multi vits and HSGenerate es. Its expensive because its truly effective and the product uses high quality ingredients. Not trying to sell you but I can legit say it works for me.

The company?

I’m 18 and have been training for around 2 years naturally and have good experience just wanting to try something new. Some huge amounts of research into sarms and just struggling to find a place that sells good products in UK.
Do you recommend the brand?
And i want to take PCT aswell to make sure I have minimal or hopefully 0 side effects. Any help will be hugely appreciated

I am in to follow along. I typically recommend 12-16 weeks of SARMs so I am interested to see what happens with a short cycle and if there is a place for them.

negativity

- - - Updated - - -

It's gonna happen. Like as not there's very good, quite sensible reasons why using too soon is a bad idea. Having us then guide you on the how to when we really don't think you should...

UPDATE- it is now week 3, 3 days in. After getting a blood test done due to LARGE concerns after my testicles halfed in size i have jyust got the results test results back. I HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN. my test levels are just 144ng/DL wayyyy below normal. I am now going to find myself some nolva ASAP and discontinue use. BEWARE my sarms were legit they wee from a reputable source SARMS are not what they are made out to be. granted i have had no sides but the suppression is HUGE just after 3 weeks! ostarinehas been great but not worth the testicle pain and shrinkage. i just hope i can recover from this:(. please i urge if you are goiing to use sarms treat them like steriods

- - - Updated - - -

i have been logging the experience in my diary. after i sort this out and have started pct ill post i here my FULL experience in all truth

UPDATE- it is now week 3, 3 days in. After getting a blood test done due to LARGE concerns after my testicles halfed in size i have jyust got the results test results back. I HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN. my test levels are just 144ng/DL wayyyy below normal. I am now going to find myself some nolva ASAP and discontinue use. BEWARE my sarms were legit they wee from a reputable source SARMS are not what they are made out to be. granted i have had no sides but the suppression is HUGE just after 3 weeks! ostarinehas been great but not worth the testicle pain and shrinkage. i just hope i can recover from this:(. please i urge if you are goiing to use sarms treat them like steriods

- - - Updated - - -

i have been logging the experience in my diary. after i sort this out and have started pct ill post i here my FULL experience in all truth

You mean my advice NOT TO USE was correct?

it was deffo ostarine the gains were deffo below the realms of anything more potent, my friend was on them to he hasnt done bloods but thats because he hasnt experienced the atrophy i have. I believe it must be genetic predisposition. osta was liquid, non commercial research product from a lab whos usual customers are uni graduattes

- - - Updated - - -

will post log soon

- - - Updated - - -

note: please stop treating me like some idiotic gym junkie i am a very intellectual person who is nearing his first year of a sport science degree. luckily i have used my intellect to educate myself quickly and properly and will commence pct soon. People are going to use enhancements either way with role models also in there teens taking drugs "teen aesthetics" so please do not beat those down who seek help as they are already beaten

- - - Updated - - -

ostarine is suppressive, read the studies in the scholar articles

legit ostarine used at a legit dose and length is minimally suppressive man

Exactly, it is not a black and white thing. There are different levels of suppression. It is simply not either suppressed or not suppressed. For example, tren is going to be much more suppressive than Ostarine.

Back
Top Bottom