Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine dosing question

SteveScience

Registered
Good morning!

I am hoping to start research with a SARM. The chemical that will be used is MK 2688 (Ostarine). It came in a 33 mg/ml vile, that has 30 ml. I am interested in researching a 4 week trial with it. How should the subject be dosed? I've seen many conflicting numbers and I am very unsure.

The subject is 215lbs and 23 years old. Mainly used for re-composition due to a 12lbs of muscle loss and 5lbs of fat gain after retiring from rugby. Ostarine was chosen to hopefully help heal injuries sustained from the sport.

Also, PCT talk for a SARM is very mixed as well. What would you suggest?

-Thank you for your time!

you want to be careful about where you get ostarine from man.

remember sarms1 is the only company that has been tested 99% pure product

i just would not trust these other companies that are tested 40% at most to 0%

The recommended dosage of ostarine for both men and women is 25mg/day.

4 weeks really isn't a lot of time. I would do at least an 8 week cycle. 8-16 week cycles of SARMS are optimal.

SARMS like ostarine are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

The right dosage of Ostarine is 25 mgs per day, and taking more than that is not recommended. However, I am not sure exactly how you could play it off with your 33 mgs per ml. As for PCT, you should be perfectly fine with a good natural testosterone booster, such as HCGenerate ES.

A good dose is 25mg per day as mentioned so I guess just less than a ml in your case. You will just have to eye it. Next time I would go with sarms1 products which are dosed properly at 25mg/ml.

Ostarine is definitely the right compound for your goals though.

Hey there. Dosing question and need some guidance. Just starting on Nutrabol. I am confused about the measurement on the dropper. I got it from SARMS1. I have sent them this question but get no answer back.

So just what does 30ml 25 mg ml mean? I want to start at 25mg per day as suggested. Not sure how to read that on their dropper.

I am just conditioning right now, swimming and lighter weight. Just getting over an injury and rehabbing. Need some guidance with it all.

I am 63, female, on hRT and other supps. Want to take off fat and raise Hgh levels. Would love some advice on Sarms for recovering strength and stamina. I have a good body for my age and I am strong but age brings challenges.

Want to slim down and muscle up. I like the triple stack too but want to see how I react to the Nutrabol to start..

I did some serious training in my 20s so not inexperienced but times have changed and so have I. Ha!

Thankyou!

oops. excuse me. Wrong thread for Nutrabol.

Hey there. Dosing question and need some guidance. Just starting on Nutrabol. I am confused about the measurement on the dropper. I got it from SARMS1. I have sent them this question but get no answer back.

So just what does 30ml 25 mg ml mean? I want to start at 25mg per day as suggested. Not sure how to read that on their dropper.

I am just conditioning right now, swimming and lighter weight. Just getting over an injury and rehabbing. Need some guidance with it all.

I am 63, female, on hRT and other supps. Want to take off fat and raise Hgh levels. Would love some advice on Sarms for recovering strength and stamina. I have a good body for my age and I am strong but age brings challenges.

Want to slim down and muscle up. I like the triple stack too but want to see how I react to the Nutrabol to start..

I did some serious training in my 20s so not inexperienced but times have changed and so have I. Ha!

Thankyou!

they do not answer dosing questions for legal reasons

but I will be happy to help you

each full dropper is 1ML or 25mg

my recommendation is dosing 12.5mg or half a dropper upon waking, and then a 2nd dose early afternoon

^^^^^Steve has you covered on the dosing. I am sure you will like the Nutrobal. Let us know afterwards if you decide to run the triple stack of SARMs and we are certainly here to help.

thankyou! I did figure it out and Sarms1 did share some info this morning. All good.

my recommendation is dosing 12.5mg or half a dropper upon waking, and then a 2nd dose early afternoon

thankyou! I did figure it out and Sarms1 did share some info this morning. All good.

Glad you got everything straightened out.

Remember that these compounds are sold for research purposes. They can not give recommendations on how to use the products for legality reasons.

That's the way to go with Nutrobal. I am sure you will like it!

Back
Top Bottom