Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and Gw causes skin to peel

acheboi

Registered
I’ve been stacking Ostarine and Gw for 2 weeks so far and after the 2nd week my skin started to peel. It’s been 2 weeks since I stopped using gw or ostarine but the skin is getting worst everyday. Anyone else have the same problem?

I’ve been stacking Ostarine and Gw for 2 weeks so far and after the 2nd week my skin started to peel. It’s been 2 weeks since I stopped using gw or ostarine but the skin is getting worst everyday. Anyone else have the same problem?
First question is where did you get the sarms from mate

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Osta used to dry me out a lot. I'd get dry mouth, dry skin, hangnails, chapped/cracked lips etc. Sounds like you're experiencing something similar but to a larger degree.

First question is where did you get the sarms from mate

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

From irc.bio

- - - Updated - - -

Osta used to dry me out a lot. I'd get dry mouth, dry skin, hangnails, chapped/cracked lips etc. Sounds like you're experiencing something similar but to a larger degree.

My lips were really chapped the first week using it but soon after it went away and moved into my hands.

No comment.

It's possible. We had a few posts on it some months back. You might be allergic to the carrier - was it liquid or in pill form? Given the two weeks off what's the half life of either drug? If they're hours then you ought to be clear of both so... My third thought is it was neither product. Just because you got it at the same time doesn't automatically mean it was those drugs which caused it.

It's possible. We had a few posts on it some months back. You might be allergic to the carrier - was it liquid or in pill form? Given the two weeks off what's the half life of either drug? If they're hours then you ought to be clear of both so... My third thought is it was neither product. Just because you got it at the same time doesn't automatically mean it was those drugs which caused it.

It is liquid and the half life for ostarine was 24 and gw was 22 hours. It only started happening when I started taking sarms, I never had any dry lips or skin problems till i started using it. I’ve been using vasaline cream to help but it only works for a few minutes till the dryness start showing again. Should I go to the doctor ? And tell them i’ve been taking sarms ?

your source is the problem, without a shadow of a doubt... there are so many issues the past year i have seen with them i could never keep count...

your source is the problem, without a shadow of a doubt... there are so many issues the past year i have seen with them i could never keep count...

Do you know what site sells trustable sarms bc the one I buy from recently closed and I’d like to start another cycle after my hands heal but not use the same producy

i think you are the 4th person in the past year to report this with IRC. they are likely diluting their product with something causing an allergy

I’ve seen other people post about the same problems but they didn’t get it at irc so would it just be that we have a reaction to cardarine

I was one of the persons that posted about it, as with my own personal experience, I had to wait for the skin to heal on its own. I peeled for weeks and then I tried a diffrent brand of GW and the same thing happened. Maybe im allergic to something they use to dilute it.... but as I was told, stop using it. GE is great but The skin peeling is disgusting and embarrasing. Everyone reacts diffrently to things, maybe its just not for you. Apply Eucerin intensive repair lotion, it will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was one of the persons that posted about it, as with my own personal experience, I had to wait for the skin to heal on its own. I peeled for weeks and then I tried a diffrent brand of GW and the same thing happened. Maybe im allergic to something they use to dilute it.... but as I was told, stop using it. GE is great but The skin peeling is disgusting and embarrasing. Everyone reacts diffrently to things, maybe its just not for you. Apply Eucerin intensive repair lotion, it will help.

Thanks to replying

Im not tryimg to sound as if I know it all, but atleast in my case, I have bought GW from 2 diffrent sources that are sponsored on evo, and the same thing happened with both, skin peeling. And I bought Gw pills from a third source and again, the peeling occured.
Maybe Im just allergic to it. Everyone reacts diffrently to things, so now , I just dont use it...

Im not tryimg to sound as if I know it all, but atleast in my case, I have bought GW from 2 diffrent sources that are sponsored on evo, and the same thing happened with both, skin peeling. And I bought Gw pills from a third source and again, the peeling occured.
Maybe Im just allergic to it. Everyone reacts diffrently to things, so now , I just dont use it...

When these posts came up months back I suggested contacting the sponsors and asking what carrier fluid the product was suspended in. If, as per you example, it was found that it was the same then you'd probably be fine using the same sarm suspended in something else.

I had some issues with carrier liquids, but now all I use are capsules and haven’t seen any issues since. I would suggest trying capsules from a reputable source once your skin has healed up. That would tell you whether it is the carrier liquid or the GW. The quality of the product and the carrier liquid or powder is key here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Might be an allergy then. Try SR9009 instead

Back
Top Bottom