Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine help

Nterminal

Registered
Hey guys, I started ostarine 2 weeks ago at about 183lbs. Taking between 18-20mg for a cut. Eating 2200 cals and 12 min of intense cardio a day. Working out 6 times a week and hitting all major compound movements and isolation exercises. The problem is I’m not losing any fat! My before and current pics are the EXACT same, I see no difference yet I feel a difference. My recovery is way up and I’m gaining a bit of strength despite a big calorie deficit. Haven’t had any side effects and with the positives I’m seeing I do believe it’s real ostarine. I don’t understand why I look and weigh the exact same and why I can’t seem to lose any fat. Anyone have an idea?

Hey guys, I started ostarine 2 weeks ago at about 183lbs. Taking between 18-20mg for a cut. Eating 2200 cals and 12 min of intense cardio a day. Working out 6 times a week and hitting all major compound movements and isolation exercises. The problem is I’m not losing any fat! My before and current pics are the EXACT same, I see no difference yet I feel a difference. My recovery is way up and I’m gaining a bit of strength despite a big calorie deficit. Haven’t had any side effects and with the positives I’m seeing I do believe it’s real ostarine. I don’t understand why I look and weigh the exact same and why I can’t seem to lose any fat. Anyone have an idea?

ostarine is not exactly a cutting sarm... you are going to be adding lean muscle which should help drop body fat... where did you get it from?

ostarine is not exactly a cutting sarm... you are going to be adding lean muscle which should help drop body fat... where did you get it from?

I got it from provenpeptides. Most of my research lead to to select them. There service was fast and effective which helps me believe it is the real deal. But that would explain why I am stuck around the same bodyweight with no results. Do you suggest I up my calories to a slight surplus?

I got it from provenpeptides. Most of my research lead to to select them. There service was fast and effective which helps me believe it is the real deal. But that would explain why I am stuck around the same bodyweight with no results. Do you suggest I up my calories to a slight surplus?

1. Provenpeptides is a terrible source. They have had numerous issues you can see on several forums

2. I guess im lost. U say you want to cut yet ask if u should eat a surplus ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1. Provenpeptides is a terrible source. They have had numerous issues you can see on several forums

I am now lost too, haha. How would I add lean muscle if I am in such a calorie deficit? Like I said, I haven’t noticed any sort of increased muscle mass or fat loss. What source would you suggest if not proven peptides? I did indeed notice on some forums people complaining about there delivery being sketchy but the sarms themselves seemed to check out.

I did notice on forums people talking about how the contact between provenpeptides and the customer was terrible, but I did not see bad reviews of their products. My experience with them went well. As for the surplus question, I thought since I was in such a huge deficit and since you said by adding lean muscle I would lose bodyfat, that upping my calories so I could gain lean muscle would be the answer. What do you suggest I do?

Considering your source I am not surprised results have been disappointing.
But what surprises me even more is that you are eating that little and still not losing any weight. I mean some women eat more than that so doesn't make any sense.

Considering your source I am not surprised results have been disappointing.
But what surprises me even more is that you are eating that little and still not losing any weight. I mean some women eat more than that so doesn't make any sense.

Yes I agree. It is very weird that I can’t seem to lose any weight despite my best effort. Going to hop off this cycle and do a mini pct.

I gained like 15 pounds on an ostarine, lgd 4033, and yk-11 stack from proven peptides. I got results, but I don’t really have a way of proving what I had was legitimate.

That 12 minute cardio.

I am now lost too, haha. How would I add lean muscle if I am in such a calorie deficit? Like I said, I haven’t noticed any sort of increased muscle mass or fat loss. What source would you suggest if not proven peptides? I did indeed notice on some forums people complaining about there delivery being sketchy but the sarms themselves seemed to check out.

My point was that using ostarine would increase lean muscle which helps lose fat... i never said that was the only way... it was just a point to be made that it would occur with ostarine... also, you can easily add lean muscle eating at a deficit with sarms...

You need to increase your cardio. 12 minutes is not going to cut it, intense or not...

losing fat is more complicated then just lowering calories and taking a sarm. the 'big calorie deficit' thing is something we talked about on our lost podcast, you should check it out. IT DOES NOT WORK in the end. it might work initially briefly.. but 95% of people fail at weight watchers for a reason.

i think you should hit me up for a consult and let's put you on a correct diet for your goals

losing fat is more complicated then just lowering calories and taking a sarm. the 'big calorie deficit' thing is something we talked about on our lost podcast, you should check it out. IT DOES NOT WORK in the end. it might work initially briefly.. but 95% of people fail at weight watchers for a reason.

No it's not. It is as simple as that. There's no magic behind, it's calories in vs calories out.
You eat more than consume you gain weight, you eat less than you consume you lose weight. Period.

Tell me what is the reason because I don't know it.

No it's not. It is as simple as that. There's no magic behind, it's calories in vs calories out.
You eat more than consume you gain weight, you eat less than you consume you lose weight. Period.

so your saying that if you eat below maintenance then automatically you lose weight... so what if you eat below maintenance, say your maintenance is 2500 calories... and you eat , i dont know, 2200... you automatically lose weight? what if 1500 of that 2200 is nothing but candy bars, ice cream etc... you still believe you lose weight? that all calories are equal in that regard... no, thats not how it works... all calories are not equal whatsoever...

Personally my maintenance level of calories has a big range based on what type and amount of carbs i eat. Controlling insulin spikes is important and means its more complicated than just in and out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No you're right bro. It is calories in versus calories out. Macro ratios of course need to be right too, but in the end that's what it is. I've been through enough contest preps to know thats pretty much the extent of it. People generally stall out because once you lose a certain amount of weight you have new maintenance levels and in turn a new lower defecit to continue progress. People arent making continued changes where needed. There are some other things to keep moving and the metabolism burning like refeeds but until someone is single digits it's pretty much a nonfactor

No you're right bro. It is calories in versus calories out. Macro ratios of course need to be right too, but in the end that's what it is. I've been through enough contest preps to know thats pretty much the extent of it. People generally stall out because once you lose a certain amount of weight you have new maintenance levels and in turn a new lower defecit to continue progress. There are some other things to keep moving and the metabolism burning like refeeds but until someone is single digits it's pretty much a nonfactor

Absolutely but only if macro ratios are right... i just dont like a blanket statement without that being pointed out

No you're right bro. It is calories in versus calories out. Macro ratios of course need to be right too, but in the end that's what it is. I've been through enough contest preps to know thats pretty much the extent of it. People generally stall out because once you lose a certain amount of weight you have new maintenance levels and in turn a new lower defecit to continue progress. People arent making continued changes where needed. There are some other things to keep moving and the metabolism burning like refeeds but until someone is single digits it's pretty much a nonfactor

Yup I totally agree with you. The lower you get down on those (unhealthy) body fat levels the harder the process becomes as the body gets more and more resistant to it.
I've dieted down to contest condition a couple of times myself too so I also do have some personal experience to back up what I am saying and not just talking out of my rear end.

Yup I totally agree with you. The lower you get down on those (unhealthy) body fat levels the harder the process becomes as the body gets more and more resistant to it.
I've dieted down to contest condition a couple of times myself too so I also do have some personal experience to back up what I am saying and not just talking out of my rear end.

anyone that thinks your talking out of your rear end is just ignorant for one.. i guess my point is 300 calories of fish or chicken is not equal to 300 calories of hershey bars

Back
Top Bottom