Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ostarine help

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Ostarine help

Hey guys, I started ostarine 2 weeks ago at about 183lbs. Taking between 18-20mg for a cut. Eating 2200 cals and 12 min of intense cardio a day. Working out 6 times a week and hitting all major compound movements and isolation exercises. The problem is Iím not losing any fat! My before and current pics are the EXACT same, I see no difference yet I feel a difference. My recovery is way up and Iím gaining a bit of strength despite a big calorie deficit. Havenít had any side effects and with the positives Iím seeing I do believe itís real ostarine. I donít understand why I look and weigh the exact same and why I canít seem to lose any fat. Anyone have an idea?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nterminal View Post
    Hey guys, I started ostarine 2 weeks ago at about 183lbs. Taking between 18-20mg for a cut. Eating 2200 cals and 12 min of intense cardio a day. Working out 6 times a week and hitting all major compound movements and isolation exercises. The problem is Iím not losing any fat! My before and current pics are the EXACT same, I see no difference yet I feel a difference. My recovery is way up and Iím gaining a bit of strength despite a big calorie deficit. Havenít had any side effects and with the positives Iím seeing I do believe itís real ostarine. I donít understand why I look and weigh the exact same and why I canít seem to lose any fat. Anyone have an idea?
    ostarine is not exactly a cutting sarm... you are going to be adding lean muscle which should help drop body fat... where did you get it from?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ostarine is not exactly a cutting sarm... you are going to be adding lean muscle which should help drop body fat... where did you get it from?
    I got it from provenpeptides. Most of my research lead to to select them. There service was fast and effective which helps me believe it is the real deal. But that would explain why I am stuck around the same bodyweight with no results. Do you suggest I up my calories to a slight surplus?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nterminal View Post
    I got it from provenpeptides. Most of my research lead to to select them. There service was fast and effective which helps me believe it is the real deal. But that would explain why I am stuck around the same bodyweight with no results. Do you suggest I up my calories to a slight surplus?
    1. Provenpeptides is a terrible source. They have had numerous issues you can see on several forums

2. I guess im lost. U say you want to cut yet ask if u should eat a surplus ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1. Provenpeptides is a terrible source. They have had numerous issues you can see on several forums

I am now lost too, haha. How would I add lean muscle if I am in such a calorie deficit? Like I said, I havenít noticed any sort of increased muscle mass or fat loss. What source would you suggest if not proven peptides? I did indeed notice on some forums people complaining about there delivery being sketchy but the sarms themselves seemed to check out.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I did notice on forums people talking about how the contact between provenpeptides and the customer was terrible, but I did not see bad reviews of their products. My experience with them went well. As for the surplus question, I thought since I was in such a huge deficit and since you said by adding lean muscle I would lose bodyfat, that upping my calories so I could gain lean muscle would be the answer. What do you suggest I do?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Considering your source I am not surprised results have been disappointing.
    But what surprises me even more is that you are eating that little and still not losing any weight. I mean some women eat more than that so doesn't make any sense.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Considering your source I am not surprised results have been disappointing.
    But what surprises me even more is that you are eating that little and still not losing any weight. I mean some women eat more than that so doesn't make any sense.
    Yes I agree. It is very weird that I canít seem to lose any weight despite my best effort. Going to hop off this cycle and do a mini pct.

Growing Brother ZerbrennenDannRennen's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I gained like 15 pounds on an ostarine, lgd 4033, and yk-11 stack from proven peptides. I got results, but I donít really have a way of proving what I had was legitimate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's your sugar intake?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast