Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and LGD good together?

Leonelu

Registered
I posted this stack on another forum and they bashed me saying they aren’t good together for some reason. I got 2 bottles each of LGD 4033 Anabolicum and Ostarine MK2866, they are the liquid ones from the source forum here. I want to recomp and get harder and stronger. What is the best dosage to run of these, got no help on other forum

LGD and osta are great together not just good. Try 10mgs anabolicum and 50mgs ostarine, preworkout 3 caps ostazol.

those two stack extremely well together... anyone telling you that they dont clearly has no concept or clue of what they are talking about... you need to run them 12 weeks.. here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I posted this stack on another forum and they bashed me saying they aren’t good together for some reason. I got 2 bottles each of LGD 4033 Anabolicum and Ostarine MK2866, they are the liquid ones from the source forum here. I want to recomp and get harder and stronger. What is the best dosage to run of these, got no help on other forum

You got some good help from the bros here.

Check out this podcast episode all about this topic:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-360-sarms-wrap-up-show/

This stack is good , you have ligandrol that is more a bulking sarm and ostarine more a cutting , that way you will have a lean grow from this combo

All sarms work well together, there reallys isn't a bad combination you could even have. Whoever is telling you that has no clue what they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom