Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IS OSTARINE MK-2866 ARM MUSCLE SPASM or TWITCH NORMAL ?

Shawn31

Registered
Hey guys, is this sorta common or been heard of ? I took my 1st dose ever of Ostarine this morning @ 25mg. Now my left arm has started a frequent and consistent twitching or muscle spasm at the inner side of the arm by the elbow. Should I be more seriously concerned as it could possibly be my body warning me to stop taking it ?

I'm 31yrs old, 5'10, 150lbs, I've used AAS in the past and currently on prescribed TRT within normal range.

Nothing from Test cyp/Tren to Anavar/Stenabolic SR-9009 has ever given me this type of muscle spasm reaction.

If it is NOT heard of at all with ostarine, I'm going to treat it more seriously, as I have a long family history of heart related early deaths and being the left arm I'd rather be over cautious.

I found some guys mentioning eye twitches at much higher doses with Ostarine, nothing about what I've mentioned though. Thanks for any info guys.

Hey bro thanks for the reply. I got it from irc.bio It must be something else going on with me specifically. It's completely stopped now, so I'm gonna wait and take my next dose mid day. If the same spot starts twitching soon after the dose, I'll have a decent idea if I'm reacting to the ostarine or if it's unrelated and something else acting up.

Hey bro thanks for the reply. I got it from irc.bio It must be something else going on with me specifically. It's completely stopped now, so I'm gonna wait and take my next dose mid day. If the same spot starts twitching soon after the dose, I'll have a decent idea if I'm reacting to the ostarine or if it's unrelated and something else acting up.

Read a post I put up last week. Irc is only about 62% real SARMS if I remember correctly. Never heard of twitching and no, it shouldn’t. So whatever the remaining 38% is, is making you twitch.

Well...fuck lol what a waste. Last I had read around, everyone was saying how great thier stuff was. So, I ordered from them asap mainly just caring about the ostarine because I have a couple bad hockey injuries that I'd do anything for a little better recovery of.

Well...fuck lol what a waste. Last I had read around, everyone was saying how great thier stuff was. So, I ordered from them asap mainly just caring about the ostarine because I have a couple bad hockey injuries that I'd do anything for a little better recovery of.

Check out sarms1.com. They are the SARMS sponsor of the forum.

For your injury, I would stack ostarine with
TB500 - euro-peptides.net
HGH - mailorderhgh.com

it could be laced with clen or something else.. hence why you are getting some weird sides

stick with sarms1 from now on.. they are legit

Hey guys, is this sorta common or been heard of ? I took my 1st dose ever of Ostarine this morning @ 25mg. Now my left arm has started a frequent and consistent twitching or muscle spasm at the inner side of the arm by the elbow. Should I be more seriously concerned as it could possibly be my body warning me to stop taking it ?

I'm 31yrs old, 5'10, 150lbs, I've used AAS in the past and currently on prescribed TRT within normal range.

Nothing from Test cyp/Tren to Anavar/Stenabolic SR-9009 has ever given me this type of muscle spasm reaction.

If it is NOT heard of at all with ostarine, I'm going to treat it more seriously, as I have a long family history of heart related early deaths and being the left arm I'd rather be over cautious.

I found some guys mentioning eye twitches at much higher doses with Ostarine, nothing about what I've mentioned though. Thanks for any info guys.
Ostarine muscle cramping

Yea, it's the Ostarine. I experienced severe cramping from ostarine, mainly in both fore-arms and biceps, but then it crept into my triceps. It would start an hr or two into my work-out and last for 3-4 hrs post. Had to shower and scratch my a** with my elbow extended as straight as possible. I tried everything: magnesium supplements, salt under the tongue, potassium supp's, vinegar, pickle juice, even tried beetle-juice (lol, just kidding) - nothing worked! Initially, I thought it was the creatine, citrulline malate or even HMB. I eliminated everything then started them back one at a time, running each for several weeks to determine which one was the culprit. Yup, it's the Ostarine. I've tried halving the dose, then quatering it, and even taking a quarter every two days post-workout, and still cramped, although to a lesser degree. I'm running Rad-140 now (at half the dose) to see if i cramp and determine if it's SARMS in general or specific ones like Ostarine.

Back
Top Bottom