Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine on PCT?

LevButlerov

Staff
Domestic-Supply.com
Interesting new topic came up in my last conversation with Dylan, should everyone use ostarine (ostabolic) during PCT and whats the dose?

I used osta during pct with great results, kept my gains and improved so did most of my clients. Some who used too much didn't do it right.

How do you guys feel about osta and pct?

Osta is often recommended in PCT (at least for 4 weeks) to help with physical recovery. It does appear to be minimally suppressive though, so usually people come off of it for the end of PCT just to make recovery a little easier

I have experimented several times, even at different dosages, and to tell the truth I never noticed a big difference.
For this reason I removed it from my pct protocol and i keep the money in my pocket, a different matter is for cardarine, but unfortunately here in Europe is difficult to find quality sarms.

i have been implementing ostarine during pct for an extremely long time, far before anyone ever talked about it and only limited people even knew what it actually was. Over the years, what I've found is that with REAL ostarine, you will not see any signs of suppression on bloodwork after 4 weeks... However, 6 weeks is when you start to see small signs of it starting and thats why when I recommend my pct protocol, which is 6 weeks, that I clearly state not to exceed 4 weeks of ostarine use during pct...

Back
Top Bottom