Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine/SARMS future

BuckeyeBulldog

Hey folks, been a while since I've posted. Got a quick question:

Anyone heard anything about Ostarine or any other SARM being "listed" in near future? I know someone stocking up because he heard SARMS are about to go the way of PHs, but I can't verify this, and nothing pops on my Google search. Anyone got info on this? Or is my buddy full of shit/paranoid? Thanks.

This fucking gov't of ours, I swear. God forbid anything useful be legal.

Thanks for the info, didn't know E-bay and processors were walking away from it. If/when SARMs get the hammer, anything useful on the horizon that's still legal, or are we limited to becoming outlaws?

This fucking gov't of ours, I swear. God forbid anything useful be legal.

Thanks for the info, didn't know E-bay and processors were walking away from it. If/when SARMs get the hammer, anything useful on the horizon that's still legal, or are we limited to becoming outlaws?

It's just a matter of time before SARMS become illegal without a prescription. Big pharmacy companies want their cut. It's coming, it's just a matter of time.

Aside from SARMS, all you have are supplements. Take ostarine for example. Ostarine is great for enhancing recovery - but so is natural anti inflammatory supplements like fish oil, turmeric, seal oil, krill oil, etc.

Check out the board sponsor n2bm.com. They make some really high quality supplements designed for the steroid user

SARMs are basically already illegal. You can only buy them as research chemical liquids. Yes, that would end if they ended up being banned but that will take some time anyways. Nothing wrong with stocking up if there is a particular compound you like. They would be good for years if stored properly.

Back
Top Bottom