Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine screwed up my liver

JaclyNY

Registered
Have any of you ran bloodwork while on ostarine to see what your liver values look like? I ran it twice, once from a china source and a reliable internet company. in both situations my liver values went up on 20-30mg a day. I did not notice the same effect when i ran S4 but it screwed up my vision.

i've seen bloodwork with sarms stack which showed some liver strain

remember anything foreign going into your body is gonna have some effect on the liver, that is how our livers work

I have not personally run bloods before/during/after an Ostarine run (or any SARMs run) but anything like that can affect your liver values. No where near what a 17aa steroid would but some smaller effect. That is why you should always run N2Guard with any PED cycle or stack.

Same brosef! I used it and my liver enzymes were jacked!!! I got off, drank lemon water 2x a day and they got back to normal.

A simple bit of reasoning:

You're taking a PED. Ergo it'll have an effect. Not as much as an oral steroid and less than an injectable steroid. Indeed that was part of the thinking behind their creation. But they WILL have an effect. So will drinking and other drug use.

Key here is it's a LOT less than the other drugs. Eat healthily, drink water and keep it in mind that said values ought to return to normal after. There will, of course, always be a few for who Sarms may not be a good idea. Less than 5%

Back
Top Bottom