Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Ostarine Underrated?

powerup

Buff Brother
I wanted to share a chart with you guys iv been tracking. So iv been on Ostarine for 15 days now on my 2nd cycle. Im very strict in tracking my diet and below is a chart of Ostarine Days 7 - 15. I use a FitBit to track my activity and have been going hard with cardio. I do 100% believe FitBit way over estimates the "calories burned" but this is using that data. You can see a steady increase in weight every single day, strength increasing, in a HUGE calorie deficit - even if the FitBit calories burned is way off I know the deficit is quite large compared to when I was maintaining pre cycle.

So I know people always like the more potent compounds and what not but when you factor in how Ostarine may be the 'safest' or 'lightest' sarm in terms of sides. Is this an under rated compound that deserves more credit?

ost.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I should add i am definitely cutting fat as veins iv never seen before are coming in. Dont know why chart below is so small but if you click on it it will expand and become readable.

ostarine is definitely underrated by some... its the most versatile sarm out there... its not as profound so to speak as others but it does so many different things that sometimes get overlooked... thanks for sharing your experience

Sometimes I wonder what the effects would be from a maintaining/cutting phase if you stayed at like 5mg/day for a long period of time. Also the other end of that where high dosing it up to 50mg/day. - My next cycle I might play around one way or the other rather then switching compounds. I obviously respond to this stuff really well. First cycle was a smashing success this one seems like it will be even better.

I think it’s underrated based on not many using it for healing etc. and considering most people are too impatient with their PEDs

for someone still overweight but making good progress would you recommend ostarine and cardarine together for adding a bit if lean mass while cutting? or wait til first real cut is done and then start with sarms?

for someone still overweight but making good progress would you recommend ostarine and cardarine together for adding a bit if lean mass while cutting? or wait til first real cut is done and then start with sarms?

Is wait til the real cut was done I lifted for about 19 years before going to PEDs. Was as heavy as 209 (albeit much stronger at that weight) and cut down to the high 150s before touching a PED.

Sarms are one of the few compounds id say is OK to take while still cutting but I wouldnt expect to see any drastic results that will all be driven by your diet and training.

Again its ok to take cardarine and osta to cut but dont expect it to work miracles.

As long as you have your diet and training right, yes that would be a decent plan

100% most important factor to achieving results you want is on diet and training. Add SARMS and its the cherry on the cake!

I wanted to share a chart with you guys iv been tracking. So iv been on Ostarine for 15 days now on my 2nd cycle. Im very strict in tracking my diet and below is a chart of Ostarine Days 7 - 15. I use a FitBit to track my activity and have been going hard with cardio. I do 100% believe FitBit way over estimates the "calories burned" but this is using that data. You can see a steady increase in weight every single day, strength increasing, in a HUGE calorie deficit - even if the FitBit calories burned is way off I know the deficit is quite large compared to when I was maintaining pre cycle.

So I know people always like the more potent compounds and what not but when you factor in how Ostarine may be the 'safest' or 'lightest' sarm in terms of sides. Is this an under rated compound that deserves more credit?

View attachment 11921

- - - Updated - - -

I should add i am definitely cutting fat as veins iv never seen before are coming in. Dont know why chart below is so small but if you click on it it will expand and become readable.

It's working. That's all; that matters.

Just to update im now 5 weeks in and getting amazing results from Ostarine and Cardarine. Gaining strength and muscle in a deficit while shredding up. See attached data. Wish I took before pics. Cant wait to see where im at 7 weeks from now. As previously stated accoriding to a pre cycle DEXA (for what its worth) I was 8%BF def lost BF since

osta.jpg

Screenshot_20191015-100327.jpg

Screenshot_20191015-100309.jpg

Just to update im now 5 weeks in and getting amazing results from Ostarine and Cardarine. Gaining strength and muscle in a deficit while shredding up. See attached data. Wish I took before pics. Cant wait to see where im at 7 weeks from now. As previously stated accoriding to a pre cycle DEXA (for what its worth) I was 8%BF def lost BF since

View attachment 11943

View attachment 11944

View attachment 11945

bro great results...you looking shredded and thick..nice

View attachment 11943

View attachment 11944

View attachment 11945

dude you look fantastic. i'm sure 99% of guys would kill for that physique. chicks dig the abs

Back
Top Bottom