Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Ostarine Underrated?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is Ostarine Underrated?

I wanted to share a chart with you guys iv been tracking. So iv been on Ostarine for 15 days now on my 2nd cycle. Im very strict in tracking my diet and below is a chart of Ostarine Days 7 - 15. I use a FitBit to track my activity and have been going hard with cardio. I do 100% believe FitBit way over estimates the "calories burned" but this is using that data. You can see a steady increase in weight every single day, strength increasing, in a HUGE calorie deficit - even if the FitBit calories burned is way off I know the deficit is quite large compared to when I was maintaining pre cycle.

So I know people always like the more potent compounds and what not but when you factor in how Ostarine may be the 'safest' or 'lightest' sarm in terms of sides. Is this an under rated compound that deserves more credit?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ost.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	11921

- - - Updated - - -

I should add i am definitely cutting fat as veins iv never seen before are coming in. Dont know why chart below is so small but if you click on it it will expand and become readable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very nice work and thanks for sharing this!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ostarine is definitely underrated by some... its the most versatile sarm out there... its not as profound so to speak as others but it does so many different things that sometimes get overlooked... thanks for sharing your experience

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sometimes I wonder what the effects would be from a maintaining/cutting phase if you stayed at like 5mg/day for a long period of time. Also the other end of that where high dosing it up to 50mg/day. - My next cycle I might play around one way or the other rather then switching compounds. I obviously respond to this stuff really well. First cycle was a smashing success this one seems like it will be even better.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I ilke ostarine.. really all the sarms are versatile and fit pretty much any persons goals
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think itís underrated based on not many using it for healing etc. and considering most people are too impatient with their PEDs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    for someone still overweight but making good progress would you recommend ostarine and cardarine together for adding a bit if lean mass while cutting? or wait til first real cut is done and then start with sarms?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgal117 View Post
    for someone still overweight but making good progress would you recommend ostarine and cardarine together for adding a bit if lean mass while cutting? or wait til first real cut is done and then start with sarms?
    Is wait til the real cut was done I lifted for about 19 years before going to PEDs. Was as heavy as 209 (albeit much stronger at that weight) and cut down to the high 150s before touching a PED.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms are one of the few compounds id say is OK to take while still cutting but I wouldnt expect to see any drastic results that will all be driven by your diet and training.

Again its ok to take cardarine and osta to cut but dont expect it to work miracles.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As long as you have your diet and training right, yes that would be a decent plan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast