Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine vs Primo which is "less harmful"

powerup

Buff Brother
I always see people just assume Ostarine is the "safest" PED but dose anyone really have blood work to prove such? I can make a case injectable primo is "safer" but we should say "less bad"... I went for my annual check up with my regular doc last fall on my TRT dose and 700mg/wk of Primo E and my blood work came back perfect with very slightly liver levels elevated and something like +230 free test number...

A question I have, and I hope this is ok for me to ask here, is if ostarine suppresses natural production of test.
The articles here say it doesnt, a member that had bloodwork done said it doesnt, but the website selling alternative 'natural' supplements says it will suppress by atleast 70 percent?

A question I have, and I hope this is ok for me to ask here, is if ostarine suppresses natural production of test.
The articles here say it doesnt, a member that had bloodwork done said it doesnt, but the website selling alternative 'natural' supplements says it will suppress by atleast 70 percent?

There's why

It's a good comparison. Both are anabolic and far less suppressive (although not entirely) and both have little to no immediate side effects. The big difference is Ostarine has limited studies with humans done on it. The toxicity is not completely known, even though thousands of people have used it. I'd say if you;re not going to go overboard with either one, it's a wash, though I would choose Primo because it's a "tried and true" fo rme.

Wouldn't the gains from Primo be far far far greater than Ostarine?

It would depend on the dosage -- which is a concept that 90% of people fail to comprehend. So, whatever the dosage is that will give comparable effects to, let's say 500 mgs of Primo, you'd likely get similar or greater side effects.

It would depend on the dosage -- which is a concept that 90% of people fail to comprehend. So, whatever the dosage is that will give comparable effects to, let's say 500 mgs of Primo, you'd likely get similar or greater side effects.
Very true but let's say even as a TRT add on. 25 mgs of Ostarine daily vs 150 mgs of Primo... I would venture to say Primo is still the better choice. For health and gains.

The one thing I will say about Ostarine is athletes getting busted for it seem to be guys that were far out producing any previous seasons... Good for thought..

Very true but let's say even as a TRT add on. 25 mgs of Ostarine daily vs 150 mgs of Primo... I would venture to say Primo is still the better choice. For health and gains.

If Ostarine can't compare to 150 mgs of Primo weekly, then it's pretty worthless, because that would do next to nothing.

If Ostarine can't compare to 150 mgs of Primo weekly, then it's pretty worthless, because that would do next to nothing.
That's always the misconception. Truth is if your on TRT 150wk/ primo and 2 Iu a day of HGH will give you slow steady very clean gains with hardly any sides. Longer lower slower works if you don't need 20 pounds in 16 weeks.

Now i did run a gram of primo and elevated the yet dose to 350 test for 20 weeks in the past and put on 30 pounds. [emoji23]

So yeah more drugs works more better but you can 100% make slow steady gains at low doses.

I always see people just assume Ostarine is the "safest" PED but dose anyone really have blood work to prove such? I can make a case injectable primo is "safer" but we should say "less bad"... I went for my annual check up with my regular doc last fall on my TRT dose and 700mg/wk of Primo E and my blood work came back perfect with very slightly liver levels elevated and something like +230 free test number...

I think there is no comparison with ostarine mk2866 and primobolan. There is a lot of labwork with ostarine and primobolan, as well as medical and anecdotal evidence. All say that ostarine mk2866 is lightly suppressive at low dosages, but primobolan is fully suppressive like any anabolic steroid.

Any comparison between the 2 doesn't take into account the selective nature of androgen receptor stimulation by mk2866 vs total LH/FSH shut down with primobolan use.

I think there is no comparison with ostarine mk2866 and primobolan. There is a lot of labwork with ostarine and primobolan, as well as medical and anecdotal evidence. All say that ostarine mk2866 is lightly suppressive at low dosages, but primobolan is fully suppressive like any anabolic steroid.

Any comparison between the 2 doesn't take into account the selective nature of androgen receptor stimulation by mk2866 vs total LH/FSH shut down with primobolan use.
Fair point. I guess I was talking more for someone on TRT and other health markers long term and short term

150mg of primo per week won't do anything. You need more like 600

150mg of primo per week won't do anything. You need more like 600

Which is also kinda Nelson's point - we do not compare mg for mg.

Back
Top Bottom