Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Out of alcohol swabs any alternatives?

bluestacks

I was using BPC 157 to try help my shoulders heal a little faster than normal. But I didn’t realise the supply of alcohol swabs I had sooo I did inject onxe without the alcohol swabs but that left me a little worried so I won’t ever again.. stupid I even did this. I do have alcohol swabs coming It just takes agers to come it will come tomorrow if there were miracles or just wedsn. As I got to inject this shit everyday I don’t want to be injecting this on cycle as I’m resting my shoulders well pushdays im still doing legs and back.. any alternatives to alcohol swabs?

take a shower and then inject. i'm not sure why you need an alcohol swab in the first place, that is being super OCD.

i haven't used alcohol swabs in 10 years.. just make sure the skin is clean. don't work out and then inject in the gym locker room where everyone is spreading germs, use common sense

Yeh after 6 years blasting /cruising I tend to get slack on the swabs...
Esp subcutaneous injections, I don't bother at all.
IM I just swab after, there's been times I haven't.

Wait what? You do realize that you can simply buy some isoporyl alcohol (commonly known as rubbing alcohol) from nearly any grocery story or drug store and then use a cotton swab to apply it. Man you guys are really into worrying about pointless shit. Iso Alcohol is used for a lot more than just cleansing before injecting. People clean their ears with it all the time. How did you get through life without stabbing yourself in the eye with a spoon? LOL

If I had a mask on than yeah I would be buying from the chemist 😂😂 small town and everyone knows everyone and everything will spread like butter

Because they can't be used for anything else... or brought via mail order...or you could drive to another town.

This is up there with the guys happy to buy steroids online but who are concerned to buy perfectly legals and pins from eBay and Amazon. Buy the larger pads if need be and cut them up.

Back
Top Bottom