Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OutlawV2 Cycle Log... Tren E, Test C, Winstrol

OutlawV2

EVO V.I.P.
Okay fellas... day one was yesterday so i figured i'd start a cycle log to track my progress and help out others about using this shit...

My pre cycle blood work is done and everything looked great... I'm was on a small TRT dose up until two weeks ago of .3 cc of test cypionate... Roughly two weeks ago I upped the dosage to .4 cc e4d, and then got my blood work done. I did this as a way to "preload" my body to get around the upper natty limits so the less time it takes me when I hit the bigger dosages.

Test was at 712, and e2 was at 26. I don't require an AI at these dosages as I have very little estro conversion at this dose. No nipple sensitivity at all. Perfect sleep, no anxiety whatsoever....

Cycle Details:

Tren E 300 mg a week (Monday/Thursday 150 mg each)
Test C 500 mg a week (Monday/Thursday 250 mg each)
Winstrol 40 mg per day (AM dose/PM dose) starting week 4 through completion

This will be a TWELVE WEEK CYCLE. I have 4000 mg of Tren E, and like 11,000 mgs of test cypionate, and 100 stanazolol tabs in 20 mg variety.

So yesterday being day one I loaded up with 1.5 cc of Tren E (150mg) and 1.0 cc of Test C (250 mg)

I am on a Monday/Thursday dosing schedule so my next pin will be Monday.

1st pin thoughts: Loading up the needle with 2.5 cc of gear is TOTALLY new to me. It actually was kind of scary. I am used to max like 1.5 cc.... The needle was nearly full and seemed to take like a full minute to depress all the liquid in. Got it all in, no blood, no tren cough, and i didn't burst into flames.... After that I hit the gym and due to the placebo effect I crushed my arms into the ground. Didn't feel ANY different except for the fact that I know that the Devil is in me now.... Today my left glute is mildly sore from the massive amount of carrier oil, but the PIP is damn near zero...

Took 12.5 mg of Anastrazole yesterday along with my pin.... Feeling great today.. More energy..... When I woke up this morning it almost felt like my body was buzzing.... I have felt this before on tren but wasn't sure if it was just me or what.... Not 100% sure, but i'll update the bros if it keeps happening...

The Winstrol I won't be taking until week 4 once the tren is fully banging in my system and the leaning effects have taken hold. Keep in mind that to date, I have only run 150 mg a week of Tren A. Using E i'm going to use more as I think my body will respond better to a dose closer to 300 mg a week.

Here's a picture day 1. I lost a few pounds upping my cardio as of late. I typically walk around on TRT at about 183-185. My weight in this picture was 178. I leaned out a bit to limit the sides and estro conversion and also because typically when I do this within weeks I can visually see my body start hardening as a result.....

I have stayed VERY strong on TRT keeping my test in the 600-700 range. At 180 lbs bodyweight last day I trained chest I hit 315x2 on flat bench. So the power and strength has remained despite coming off cycle.

My diet will be pretty clean, and i'm aiming to eat roughly 250 grams of protein a day. I meal plan so I eat frequently, and I will be drinking two myoplex pre made shakes per day to get 100 grams of protein out of my 250 per day goal. I will be doing fasted cardio at 4:30 AM three times per week. I'll be lifting five days per week doing standard bodypart splits.

Day ONE

GGlwj00.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and gruntwerkz and hollywood.. If you look really close you can clearly see my boner....

I’ll be following for sure brother!

Hollywood just PM’d me and asked me if you could take the next progress pic completely naked. I told him all I could do was ask you bro....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be following for sure brother!

Hollywood just PM’d me and asked me if you could take the next progress pic completely naked. I told him all I could do was ask you bro....

Of course.... I'm gonna get a beanbag chair from Pier One Imports and lay on it splayed out..... Covered in glitter... so yall can see the cuts....

I can tell you are doing really well on that cycle. Looking fairly lean and good genetics. I predict a total transformation

That is the hope... I have my diet squared away this time.... I used to use Tren as the Anti-Diet... Eat all you want look lean... But this time around I wanna be fukkin jacked for christmas...

Going well brother!! Hollywood and I surely will be waiting for the boner pic!!

Looking forward to following the log too.

Subscribed!

I know you wrote that you are going to be eating around 250g of protein per day but what about carbs/fats?

You have a good base. I would carb cycle to get the most out of your cycle

Why describe the TRT in cc and the cycle in mg??

Ahhhhh didn't see that.... you are correct..

TRT for the longest time was at 75 mg every 4 days.... Then I upped it to 100 mg every 4 days two weeks prior to the cycle.

I know you wrote that you are going to be eating around 250g of protein per day but what about carbs/fats?

You have a good base. I would carb cycle to get the most out of your cycle

Yeah Trevor that is exactly what i'm doing currently.. I'm trying to limit carbs as much as i can other than clean carbs.... I typically stop eating carbs altogether after about 3 PM... I'm trying to keep my carb intake below 150 grams.... I am also playing with some intermittent extended fasting...

Monday/Wednesday/Friday I will do fasted cardio, and then upon finishing said cardio I will wait as long as two to three hours to eat my first meal consisting of eggs, a small piece of wheat toast, and usually a bit of coffee....

Monday morning,
'
Second pin of the cycle. Loaded up another 2.5cc into the needle... I was a little less concerned about the time it took to push all the liquid in..... that was a few hours ago and I have no PIP to speak of..... my other glute from the last Thursday pin got mildly sore but nothing worth mentioning....

Over the weekend I didn't feel much other than my skin got pretty hot to the touch when I was sleeping according to my girl... I noticed it was slightly above normal however..... I also took my second aromasin of the cycle today.... I've settled on taking one half of the AI every 3 days.... As this was the second pin of the cycle, and my body now has 500 mg of cypionate in it over the last 4 days, this is usually the time my nipples wake up and say "WTF IS GOING ON"..... So far however nothing to report...

The workouts have been GREAT... Amazing pumps, but it is probably most likely the placebo effect since I know this Cyp and Tren E are gonna take a few weeks to hit full force...... Tonight is chest so I'll have a good hard workout to get the week started right...

Monday morning,
'
Second pin of the cycle. Loaded up another 2.5cc into the needle... I was a little less concerned about the time it took to push all the liquid in..... that was a few hours ago and I have no PIP to speak of..... my other glute from the last Thursday pin got mildly sore but nothing worth mentioning....

Over the weekend I didn't feel much other than my skin got pretty hot to the touch when I was sleeping according to my girl... I noticed it was slightly above normal however..... I also took my second aromasin of the cycle today.... I've settled on taking one half of the AI every 3 days.... As this was the second pin of the cycle, and my body now has 500 mg of cypionate in it over the last 4 days, this is usually the time my nipples wake up and say "WTF IS GOING ON"..... So far however nothing to report...

The workouts have been GREAT... Amazing pumps, but it is probably most likely the placebo effect since I know this Cyp and Tren E are gonna take a few weeks to hit full force...... Tonight is chest so I'll have a good hard workout to get the week started right...

Keep us posted bro. I know I’m not the only waiting for that splayed out beanbag “progress pic”. [emoji3]

Keep us posted bro. I know I’m not the only waiting for that splayed out beanbag “progress pic”.

That's week one!!!! I'm gonna bear skin rug it in front of a fireplace for week 2...

Okay week 1 update as there has been a few things I've noticed so far and I got a few updated pics... I'm not beanbag chair ready yet... but soon my boner will be ready for the big stage... LOL

Third pin is tomorrow and after the first two i've noticed a few changes... minor but noticeable...

Temper/Aggression-Okay I commute every day about 45 minutes each way.... And within a week I have ZERO TOLERANCE for morons on the road.... I can tell my temper level is more easily bothered.... There's no "Roid Rage" but I can feel my aggression level towards stupid shit is altered.....

I sometimes play PS4 and recently Call of Duty BO4 came out..... This is another area where I have zero tolerance for bullshit..... I'm not exactly throwing controllers yet, BUT i get mad far easier with some of this bullshit I see on there..... Little kids jumping through doorways, upon entry to a room, and repeatedly getting shot in the back GRINDS MY FUKKIN GEARS!!!!! Maybe I should lay off the BO4 and play a little Madden 19..... Oh wait that game is just as fucked up... Nevermind.... LOL

Body Composition: I can already feel my muscles are a little harder.. I've upped the cardio a TON in the first week and I do fasted cardio so this could be just me noticing I'm a little leaner, but my body especially my shoulders and arms FEEL harder when I flex.. Just denser than previously.... I have also noticed a lot more vascularity especially when I train.... The veins just jump out of my arms as they haven't previously....

Side effects: I have been a tad bit warmer lately, but haven't really dealt with much night sweats yet.... This was the only other side effect I had felt before from Tren, and it hasn't really reared it's head yet... But I notice when I train that i'm running a bit warmer from the thermogenic effects of the Tren... HOWEVER, the side effect i'm dealing with now is the onset of a little bit of trensomnia.... At night I feel like my body is just buzzing.... My muscles twitch, and I can feel my heart beating at night, as my mind wanders all over the place thinking about the next day, work issues, training, and getting to sleep itself, which is probably the worst.... Insomnia sucks badly because you almost get anxious about not sleeping, which in turn makes you less likely to fall asleep. the only thing this has helped is getting up in the morning to do fasted cardio.... The second my eyes are open, Timmy Trenbolone helps me out of bed with ZERO lethargy... It's like I literally jump into my sneakers and i'm out the door....

I haven't noticed a marked increase in libido yet.... i'm taking aromasin at 12.5 mg e3d..... I have no signs of gyno or estro conversion.... I feel pretty strong in the gym but i've only had a few workouts ON so no marked changes have been noticed..... No acne at of yet..... Next pin in tmmrw and i'll do another update next thursday after pin 4/5.....

And here's some updated pics i shot this morning.... my wood is rock solid btw Hollywood and Gashred... Gonna unleash that bad boy VERY SOON!!!!!

GrGkh6g.jpg

SiAPCzt.jpg

Sounds like you’re starting to feel the devil a little....which is good. Did you get the trensomnia before? Just wondering if that is new for you bro.

Oh, everyone is waiting for you to unleash that bad boy. Hollywood seems to get a little shy though when people actually start posting pics though. Idk....maybe he’s just a big tease [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Unleash that motherfucker though and see if you can draw him out!

No i actually didn't get any trensomnia that I could remember from Tren A.... I was taking it at only 150/wk tho.... Now I'm doing twice that.... But it's E so I figured the longer ester would be more stable.... and it seems to be just that.....

Yeah Hollywood needs to get his ass in here before the reveal of my bean bag.... LMFAO!

Oh and sorry about the gigantic pics... I can't seem to size them down for the life of me..... HOWEVER it's gonna make my dick look HUGE!

Okay week 1 update as there has been a few things I've noticed so far and I got a few updated pics... I'm not beanbag chair ready yet... but soon my boner will be ready for the big stage... LOL

Third pin is tomorrow and after the first two i've noticed a few changes... minor but noticeable...

Temper/Aggression-Okay I commute every day about 45 minutes each way.... And within a week I have ZERO TOLERANCE for morons on the road.... I can tell my temper level is more easily bothered.... There's no "Roid Rage" but I can feel my aggression level towards stupid shit is altered.....

I sometimes play PS4 and recently Call of Duty BO4 came out..... This is another area where I have zero tolerance for bullshit..... I'm not exactly throwing controllers yet, BUT i get mad far easier with some of this bullshit I see on there..... Little kids jumping through doorways, upon entry to a room, and repeatedly getting shot in the back GRINDS MY FUKKIN GEARS!!!!! Maybe I should lay off the BO4 and play a little Madden 19..... Oh wait that game is just as fucked up... Nevermind.... LOL

Body Composition: I can already feel my muscles are a little harder.. I've upped the cardio a TON in the first week and I do fasted cardio so this could be just me noticing I'm a little leaner, but my body especially my shoulders and arms FEEL harder when I flex.. Just denser than previously.... I have also noticed a lot more vascularity especially when I train.... The veins just jump out of my arms as they haven't previously....

Side effects: I have been a tad bit warmer lately, but haven't really dealt with much night sweats yet.... This was the only other side effect I had felt before from Tren, and it hasn't really reared it's head yet... But I notice when I train that i'm running a bit warmer from the thermogenic effects of the Tren... HOWEVER, the side effect i'm dealing with now is the onset of a little bit of trensomnia.... At night I feel like my body is just buzzing.... My muscles twitch, and I can feel my heart beating at night, as my mind wanders all over the place thinking about the next day, work issues, training, and getting to sleep itself, which is probably the worst.... Insomnia sucks badly because you almost get anxious about not sleeping, which in turn makes you less likely to fall asleep. the only thing this has helped is getting up in the morning to do fasted cardio.... The second my eyes are open, Timmy Trenbolone helps me out of bed with ZERO lethargy... It's like I literally jump into my sneakers and i'm out the door....

I haven't noticed a marked increase in libido yet.... i'm taking aromasin at 12.5 mg e3d..... I have no signs of gyno or estro conversion.... I feel pretty strong in the gym but i've only had a few workouts ON so no marked changes have been noticed..... No acne at of yet..... Next pin in tmmrw and i'll do another update next thursday after pin 4/5.....

And here's some updated pics i shot this morning.... my wood is rock solid btw Hollywood and Gashred... Gonna unleash that bad boy VERY SOON!!!!!

GrGkh6g.jpg

SiAPCzt.jpg

brother you're looking great....nice...

brother you're looking great....nice...

Thanks brother!!! I appreciate the comments yall!!!!

Oh and BTW, i took my third pin this morning... No tren cough and still shooting 2.5cc worth of gear per pin..... My right glute is sore from Monday's pin but nothing too bad.... scale of 1-10 it's like a 2....

HOWEVER, I now know I have legit Trenbolone..... Cause last night I was sweating like a slave in Deebo's chicken coup..... woke up at 3 AM with water on my back....

Back
Top Bottom