Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over 50 cycle for a beginner

diggermoon

Registered
I am going to try a steroid cycle for the first time but the caveat is I'm 50 which i'm sure older than most of you on here. Although I have been an athlete all my life I haven't ever thought about using steroids but I figure now is the time. My cycle idea is HGH and some testosterone. Thinking about 4IU's HGH a day and 250mgs test per week for 12 weeks. Is that a good cycle for me?

if you use legit HGH you really don't need more than 2IU's a day. but i would get bloodwork done on both GH and test beforehand and see where your levels are. if they are low you will really get great benefits

I am going to try a steroid cycle for the first time but the caveat is I'm 50 which i'm sure older than most of you on here. Although I have been an athlete all my life I haven't ever thought about using steroids but I figure now is the time. My cycle idea is HGH and some testosterone. Thinking about 4IU's HGH a day and 250mgs test per week for 12 weeks. Is that a good cycle for me?

Less. Try 2.5ius a day or 5ius every other day.

And I'm 55

Def need to run bloods. I use personalabs and run their male testosterone package. Can add in HGH serum and IGF tests as well to gauge where you are right now and go from there.

I think 250-300mg/week test plus 2-3IUs a day of good HGH would be a great cycle. Just for the HGH you will likely want to run for 6+ months.

If your test levels are fine you could just run the HGH and not have to even touch test.

At 50, blood work is absolutely important so you can see overall health. A nice test only cycle is a great idea if you go ahead with it. 300-400mg per week would be a good dose in my opinion. With HGH, make sure you get legit stuff and run 2iu per day. I highly recommend going with domestic-supply so you know your products are top quality. Check out my signature.

Start off with 2iu of hgh. No need to use 4iu

Since you’re 50 I’d suggest you get your levels tested and talk to your doc about long term TRT. I know I grew like a weed when I started at 200mg/wk and have been on since so look at that option first and then decide after you have your E2, etc dialed in if you want to blast from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom