Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Over kill cycle?

Im really trying to put on some serious size, Am I over doing by adding 15mg of lgd into my cycle? I’ve been sore af everyday and have been taking forever to recover so I figured lgd might help aid in Recovery. I’m currently running 400mg of npp a week along with 300mg test and 20mg cardarine a day. I’m starting to feel my body temperature raise (usually happens when I rake lgd) and have been feeling kind of cloudy. If Everything looks good is there anything I should watch out for such as blood pressure or my blood getting to thick? I’m also running .25mg of arimidex and caber twice a week just to be safe

I don’t how to edit this so I’m going to add something. When I said cloudy I mean i don’t feel sharp and don’t have much energy through out the day all I want to do is sleep

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t how to edit this so I’m going to add something. When I said cloudy I mean i don’t feel sharp and don’t have much energy through out the day all I want to do is sleep. Maybe I need to donate blood?

noone can answer that without bloodwork and you know that bro... you are not new to this...

as far as adding lgd, thats completely fine but you dont need to exceed 10 mg per day...

Im really trying to put on some serious size, Am I over doing by adding 15mg of lgd into my cycle? I’ve been sore af everyday and have been taking forever to recover so I figured lgd might help aid in Recovery. I’m currently running 400mg of npp a week along with 300mg test and 20mg cardarine a day. I’m starting to feel my body temperature raise (usually happens when I rake lgd) and have been feeling kind of cloudy. If Everything looks good is there anything I should watch out for such as blood pressure or my blood getting to thick? I’m also running .25mg of arimidex and caber twice a week just to be safe
What's your ai dose? Your estrogen levels may be off

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it but it’s not going to show you any relief in recovery speed when you’re already on gear. But it could help lean you out a little more. Who knows [emoji2369] maybe I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom