Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

steveff

Proficient Brother
Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and decided to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The goal is 5% body fat.
As I stated in a previous log on EF, I do my own diet, training, and cardio planning. No coaches here.

Sunday: Legs / Cardio
Monday: Chest / Triceps / Core
Tuesday: Off day
Wednesday: Legs / Cardio
Thursday: Shoulders / Light Triceps / Core
Friday: Back / Biceps / Cardio
Saturday: Off day

Right now I’m doing 400 calories per cardio session. (roughly 25-35 minutes)
Diet is at 2100-2200 calories per day. Roughly 230/45/175 - protein/fats/carbs.
On Sunday I bump carbs to 210g. On Tuesday & Saturday I drop carbs to 130g. Fat is adjusted accordingly on those days to hit caloric needs.

STATS:
21 years old
5’6”
173-175 lbs.
10-11% body fat

MAX LIFTS:
Squats: 395 x 5 (haven’t tested 1RM in a little while)
Bench: 345 1RM
Deadlift: 485-500ish conventional 1RM/ 435x7 sumo (need to test sumo 1RM)

CYCLE:
1-8 RS Transaderm @10pumps ED (double dose)
1-8 Aromasin @10mg EOD (will adjust if necessary)
3-4 Epi-Strong @30mg ED (using this as a little kick-start to the Oxandrovar)
5-8 Oxandrovar @2caps ED

PCT – 4 Weeks:
Clomid @50/50/25/25
Test Stack 17 @3caps ED
Protein Factory Post Cycle @3caps ED
Ostarine @25/25/25/12.5

POST PCT – 4 Weeks:
Unleashed @3caps ED

AI Cycle Support double dose ED throughout cycle
Liv.52 DS double dose ED throughout cycle
Creatine 5g ED throughout cycle
Vitamin B6 @300-400mg ED throughout cycle

Cool cycle! You know oxandrovar has Epi in it, right? I don't think you need to add any Epi with it. Id add cardarine and s4 instead for a better cutting cycle and they won't add anymore toxicity to it

I'm in for this. Def looking forward to seeing your results with the oxandrovar.

Good log but there are a ton of problems with your cycle.

1) You don't need aromasin, that's overkill, especially with those dosages.
2) You should be using N2Guard, it's more effective.
3) You should use oxandrovar in the start of the cycle not end.
4) You should add cardarine for maximum fat loss results.
5) You should use a creatine/glutamine/B12 mix for maximum results.
6) You should add N2Slin before meal so you can really lean out.

Cool cycle! You know oxandrovar has Epi in it, right? I don't think you need to add any Epi with it. Id add cardarine and s4 instead for a better cutting cycle and they won't add anymore toxicity to it

It looks like he is using the Epi for two weeks before the Oxandrovar, to make it a full 6 week cycle. Makes sense to me, and I can certainly understand the reasoning behind it if he has one bottle of Oxandrovar.

I'm using the epi as a "kick start" to the Oxandrovar being that I only have 4 weeks of it. I figured using epi for two weeks prior will give it time to really get going by the time I use the Ox. You know what I mean? Instead of upping the epi dose, I'd just be adding more compounds from the Ox.

Good log but there are a ton of problems with your cycle.

1) You don't need aromasin, that's overkill, especially with those dosages.
2) You should be using N2Guard, it's more effective.
3) You should use oxandrovar in the start of the cycle not end.
4) You should add cardarine for maximum fat loss results.
5) You should use a creatine/glutamine/B12 mix for maximum results.
6) You should add N2Slin before meal so you can really lean out.

1) I believe I'm relatively sensitive to estrogen considering I had some slightly sensitive and puffy nipples when I ran Ostarine in the past. So I figured 10mg EOD wouldn't hurt. If I get too dry, I'll do e3d.

2) I could x4 dose the AI cycle support for the cost of N2guard. Im not saying one is better over the other, but this and Liv.52 plus my multi's should have me more than covered. If n2guard wasn't so expensive, I'd be all over it. I got AI Cycle support for a steal so I jumped on it.

3) Does anyone else agree with this!? I wouldn't be against modifying this, but I've had people agree with my layout over on EF, but if people see it beneficial, I can switch it to the beginning of the cycle.

4) I could add it, but again, it was something I just decided against during the planning stages. I'm confident in my diet and training.

5) More dollar signs.... Haha I already use creatine everyday and have an abundance. B6 is for slight prolactin control, even though I probably don't need it, it won't hurt. I have b12 in my multi.

6) I've considered it, but I haven't really looked into it enough to hop on the bandwagon yet. Might try it for a lean bulk stage. I plan on doing Test, LGD, and GW over the winter. So maybe I'll use n2slin for this purpose.

And I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass with any of these responses. I'm just justifying my choices here. Everyone has there own reasons and methods. And I definitely appreciate all the input.

DAY 1

Yeahhhhhhh baby. Applied the first dose of RS Transaderm. I read an article on Evo that said your balls absorb 10x more efficiently because the skin is so thin. So you better believe I rubbed this shit on deez nutz.

Squats and accessory lifts today. Cardio too. I'll post an update after my lift. Obviously, nothing is going to happen yet..

Thanks for the support guys.

DAY 1 UPDATE:

Squats felt kinda shitty today. I worked till 3am last night so that's probably why. Kept it to 3 sets of 315 for 8 reps. Did some walking lunges and some stiff-leg dumbbell deadlifts. Hit calves and did 33mins of cardio to hit 400cals. No gainnnzzzzzz to report yet. Surprise.

172lbs in the AM - weight has been fluctuating more lately because of the increased cardio.

DAY 2

Got a disgusting pump today. Chest looked dry and grainy which is rad considering my bf% at the moment. Could have been the two scoops of pre workout, but even so, this was a ridiculous pump. Who knows if Transaderm is doing anything yet though.........
Hit 5 sets of incline bench, and about 10 sets of various flyes superset with push ups. Then some heavy triceps and 2 quick sets of barbell curls just for the pump. Also did some core work. Feeling normal other than the pump.

Bumped carbs yesterday. Today they're back to baseline, and tomorrow they're dropped a little for the off day. Might take the time to work on my car...

hey bro can you throw up your starting pics in here also?? i see you got them up on ef.I think they will help show everyone what this cycle really does for you

the log is kick ass so far! keep it up

start epi strong day 12 of the cycle. you can be on it for 7wks if your only taking a small dose of it.

the other thing i think is important, N2slin. Especially before you post WO carbs.

Last, transderm......shave the tops of your feet and apply there as well. Just another spot with very very thin skin.

hey bro can you throw up your starting pics in here also?? i see you got them up on ef.I think they will help show everyone what this cycle really does for you

This wud be great.#Growtime Bro.

Def be good to have pics to show progress.

Sorry guys, for some reason this thread won't update to my email so I've been a little behind with my Evo posts. Still trying to figure out why it won't email me when there is a post....

ANYWAY, here are the pics I put up on EF.

Attachments

• IMG_1495_2.jpg
    IMG_1495_2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1497_2.jpg
    IMG_1497_2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 234
start epi strong day 12 of the cycle. you can be on it for 7wks if your only taking a small dose of it.

the other thing i think is important, N2slin. Especially before you post WO carbs.

Last, transderm......shave the tops of your feet and apply there as well. Just another spot with very very thin skin.

The only reason I'm using two weeks of Epi is to extend the orals to 6 weeks. Epi only/Epi only/ox/ox/ox/ox.

I MAY actually manipulate the Ox dosing by adding 15mg of Epi per day to the last 2 weeks of the cycle. So the total Epi dose would be 55mg (40 from Ox and 15 from Epi-Strong)

Anybody have thoughts regarding this? The only reason I'm hesitant is because I get gnarly back and calf pumps when I'm not taking anything, and I'm really concerned that Epi might destroy my back while I'm on. But if I don't get sides, I might do just that.

Back
Top Bottom