Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OxandroVar - A cutting cycle in one bottle

sarms1 gw and s4 in conjunction with oxandrovar has beach body written all over it... you will enjoy your spring break a whole lot more with a shredded up body... i highly recommend running these together to get prepared for spring and summer! www.sarms1.com for your sarms and www.n2bm.com for oxandrovar and supports...

I agree Dylan! Adding sarms1 to the mix is madness. Sarms1 is having a huge BOGO sale too! Great time to add that to the mix to get super shredded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm going to order mine today. I feel like brother Shrine is enjoying all of the glory with his 7 pounds of LBM with this "cutting" stack. Sounds like a perfect recomper to me. Count me in now. Order in.

Would love to see this used on an LGD cycle, seriously considering it as have had awesome results with muscle gain on LGD, just need something to counteract the bodyfat gains on a 500 calorie surplus diet.

I'm going to order mine today. I feel like brother Shrine is enjoying all of the glory with his 7 pounds of LBM with this "cutting" stack. Sounds like a perfect recomper to me. Count me in now. Order in.
Im lovin it right now bro..
Would love to see this used on an LGD cycle, seriously considering it as have had awesome results with muscle gain on LGD, just need something to counteract the bodyfat gains on a 500 calorie surplus diet.
I think stacking it with sarms1 LGD would be bare phenomenal results. You will love Oxandrovar bro.. its awesome.

you should be under 15% anytime your using a steroid or hormone... here is an optimal shred stack with oxandrovar...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 d-spark www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate es n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/103.html
HCGenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

I am at week 8 dosing the triple stack as per the protocol. Along with AnimalPak, fish oil, TestStackRx#17, LightsOut. I have leaned out some but was hoping for more. BF dropped from 13 to ~11. Weight went from 175 to 170 at 6'0". I was thinking of adding in oxandrovar N2guard. is it too late in my run? Am I better off waiting? last time I used any PH was back in September 2013, EpiTren for 7 weeks followed by good PCT.

Thanks

I am at week 8 dosing the triple stack as per the protocol. Along with AnimalPak, fish oil, TestStackRx#17, LightsOut. I have leaned out some but was hoping for more. BF dropped from 13 to ~11. Weight went from 175 to 170 at 6'0". I was thinking of adding in oxandrovar N2guard. is it too late in my run? Am I better off waiting? last time I used any PH was back in September 2013, EpiTren for 7 weeks followed by good PCT.

Thanks

Curious on what feed back you get on this question runnerlk?

I've been doing a natty cut for about 13 weeks using an IIFYM type diet. I'm down 13lbs so far down to 208. Prob 11-12% BF right now. I want to see what 200lbs looks before I do anything that will put on any weight. I'm sorta opposite of you right now in that I WANT to keep dropping lbs.....but man I want to run this triple stack with Oxandrovar. NTBM is running a 12% deal right now, so I think I'm going to order the Ox and put it away for the day I hit that 200lb.

Curious on what feed back you get on this question runnerlk?

I've been doing a natty cut for about 13 weeks using an IIFYM type diet. I'm down 13lbs so far down to 208. Prob 11-12% BF right now. I want to see what 200lbs looks before I do anything that will put on any weight. I'm sorta opposite of you right now in that I WANT to keep dropping lbs.....but man I want to run this triple stack with Oxandrovar. NTBM is running a 12% deal right now, so I think I'm going to order the Ox and put it away for the day I hit that 200lb.

No responses yet. Like you, I think I'll pick it up at the 12% and stash it for April

Thanks

Start a new thread with your question. You're getting no response because you're hijacking someone else's thread.

I typically have discipline. Not today folks. My bottle of OxandroVar is in my hands. I'll be throwing that into the log tomorrow. I don't know if I should be sad facing for losing discipline or happy facing for getting ready for this product.

I typically have discipline. Not today folks. My bottle of OxandroVar is in my hands. I'll be throwing that into the log tomorrow. I don't know if I should be sad facing for losing discipline or happy facing for getting ready for this product.

Bro your lucky I will order some soon

Shrine has been talking about his 7 pounds of gains so much it forced me to pull the trigger bro.

It's badass bro.. you will love it. Im getting slimmer and slimmer in the waist line too.

Back
Top Bottom