Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package not delivered

anikdavid

Registered
Has any body out there ever have there shit not get delivered and, and if so is there anything to worry about. 14 vials and be honest, trying to find out what will happen . lets here from some peolple that have had there gear lost in the mail.

Has any body out there ever have there shit not get delivered and, and if so is there anything to worry about. 14 vials and be honest, trying to find out what will happen . lets here from some peolple that have had there gear lost in the mail.

What does the tracking say?

I have had a package go missing in the mail, but my source reships after 30 days for these cases. It just meant I didnt get my gear for almost 2 months from the time I ordered.

Last edited:
I've had customs seizures in the past. Nothing more than a letter warning of the danger of buying online medicine.. and if I thought it was a mistake I could claim said product and liabilities associated with it. That "get out of jail free" card makes it an acceptable loss. Also had stuff lost in the mail pop up 6mos later

Speak to your source.

International? Probably seized. Means you need to contact your source

Another thread with no tangible information for us to help. How do you people get through the day without having a panic attack....get a grip!

How do you expect any of us to even offer an opinion if you haven't' told us the source, who shipped it, tracking number, etc.

Going through same thing. Source sends me tracking number. Follow package. Seems on schedule. Gets delivered to different address. Take my chances and contact USPS. They tell me package delivered to right address. Even have pic of package. Can not be package sent by source. It’s like the tracking number got switched. Even got letter from USPS stating the package was sent to correct address. Sent copy of letter to source. Tells me he’s not sure what to do . WTF !!!

Going through same thing. Source sends me tracking number. Follow package. Seems on schedule. Gets delivered to different address. Take my chances and contact USPS. They tell me package delivered to right address. Even have pic of package. Can not be package sent by source. It’s like the tracking number got switched. Even got letter from USPS stating the package was sent to correct address. Sent copy of letter to source. Tells me he’s not sure what to do . WTF !!!
Did you sort it out?

Frank made it right....thanks Frank

- - - Updated - - -

Another thread with no tangible information for us to help. How do you people get through the day without having a panic attack....get a grip!

How do you expect any of us to even offer an opinion if you haven't' told us the source, who shipped it, tracking number, etc.

Don’t really want to give that specific information on an open forum.

Frank made it right....thanks Frank

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t really want to give that specific information on an open forum.

Dont wanna give out specific info but your giving oit this guys name....Frank???

Back
Top Bottom