Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package Seized?

Powerstroker92

Registered
Hey guys, a while back I placed an order with roidmass, sent payment (which was received) and my package was shipped. According to the shipment tracker, the package was received by customs and the trail went cold there lol. This all happened back in February/March. Was my package seized? Any roidmass bros have some advice or are able to help me out?

Customs can be slow but if your package has been at customs since March, then it most likely got seized by customs. Did you get a letter in the mail saying your package was seized? Normally thats what happens if customs seizes a package.

@tadeas is the roid mass rep on the board. Hopefully he can chyme in on what happened to the package. Roid mass is a good source. I am sure they will get to the bottom of it and make sure your package is re-shipped out.

<ordered from Naps>

I had a package seized not too long ago followed by the letter. Shortly thereafter 2 plain clothed officers from homeland security showed up with a sheriff explaining why I shouldn't be ordering goodies online and having them shipped into the States. Threatened me with jail, fines, etc. Come to find out, I had ordered a cycle of cut stack 1000 - they thought I had ordered 1000 vials of cut stack. Guess it caused a bit of a stir. It was actually only 5 bottles out of the 30 I had ordered that shipped separately (and from another facility - which is why it was caught). They assumed I was buying in bulk to distribute.

Being about 18 months into the AAS scene (but not to training) and a newb to Evo - wanted to pose the question has anyone had this happen? If so, did you change to another address? Get a box at a parcel center like UPS? Send to the same place? I haven't had any issues until this one but now I need to figure out how to get my next cycle ordered. Bulk season is just around the corner.

Any thoughts or anyone had similar experiences?

To OldOutlaw:
Yeah, you need to change the Address.
If they came to find you (which is Highly Unusual).
Then it's time for another address and another name................................... JP
P.S.
USPS has your Name and Address Flagged, for Notification to Homeland Security.
And Suspicious Package will get their attention.
Meaning anything from Overseas.

Hey guys, a while back I placed an order with roidmass, sent payment (which was received) and my package was shipped. According to the shipment tracker, the package was received by customs and the trail went cold there lol. This all happened back in February/March. Was my package seized? Any roidmass bros have some advice or are able to help me out?

Its definitely seized. I would try contacting tadeas to try to fix the situation, as in this case your gear and money at this point is lost

I never received a letter, nor did some Feds show up to my doorstep lol. The latest update from the shipment tracker says the package was "inbound out of customs." Is it possible the package was received by my post office and is sitting there waiting for me? I was never notified of a package being ready for pick up though. Or could the package just have vanished into thin air?

- - - Updated - - -

I need to call up John Walsh and have him do an investigative piece on my gear lol

sounds to me like the post office lost your package

it happens more than you think. I read somewhere they lose 1-2% of packages. which doesn't sound like a lot but it is very bad. a big reason is theft and human error. I had a package lost myself recently. I confronted my postman nicely about it with tracking # in hand, he searched the truck from top to bottom and couldn't find it. We came to find out another postman (fill in) had dropped my package off at a neighbors house and i ended up getting it

in any event roidmass has 100% guaranteed delivery to US customers... even when the post office fucks up, so simply contact tadeas (his email is in his signature) and get your shit re-shipped. as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

<ordered from Naps>

I had a package seized not too long ago followed by the letter. Shortly thereafter 2 plain clothed officers from homeland security showed up with a sheriff explaining why I shouldn't be ordering goodies online and having them shipped into the States. Threatened me with jail, fines, etc. Come to find out, I had ordered a cycle of cut stack 1000 - they thought I had ordered 1000 vials of cut stack. Guess it caused a bit of a stir. It was actually only 5 bottles out of the 30 I had ordered that shipped separately (and from another facility - which is why it was caught). They assumed I was buying in bulk to distribute.

Being about 18 months into the AAS scene (but not to training) and a newb to Evo - wanted to pose the question has anyone had this happen? If so, did you change to another address? Get a box at a parcel center like UPS? Send to the same place? I haven't had any issues until this one but now I need to figure out how to get my next cycle ordered. Bulk season is just around the corner.

Any thoughts or anyone had similar experiences?

I would change your address for sure.

<ordered from Naps>

Holy shit that would freak me right the fuck out. That said, I'm not sure why you were caught, can you elaborate? Also, they knock on your door, you deny it's your stuff (I assume) and then they give you that spiel? Or did it go down differently?

Yeah, the customs can indeed hold the packages for sime time, but this is usually something like 2-3 weeks at most. Hence, if you did not get any notice of the package since march, it got definitely seized. I would advise you to contact @tadeas - he is a roidmass rep, and I am sure that he will be able to help you out here.

Back
Top Bottom