Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package seizure

puglyyuperr

Registered
Seized by Law Enforcement!!! WTF? The man reshipped to a different addy and I got my gear. Anyone think Im about to get a visit from "the man"? I don't think so since I have subsequently moved out of that apartment and didn't forward my mail or anything. How the fuck did they find this thing considering it wasn't leaking or open or anything like that?

Did someone from another country mail a package to you incorrectly? should did you even know that package was coming if they asked you about it?

I had my very first, ( I mean a friend of mine had a) shipment seized, was there a letter saying if you want the product come to "wherever" to pick it up?
Dont go :)

Nothing happen again to my friend, Nothing at all.

Good Luck

Incredibly unlikely you are going to get any follow up unless you were importing a lot of gear or raws.

Seized by Law Enforcement!!! WTF? The man reshipped to a different addy and I got my gear. Anyone think Im about to get a visit from "the man"? I don't think so since I have subsequently moved out of that apartment and didn't forward my mail or anything. How the fuck did they find this thing considering it wasn't leaking or open or anything like that?

bro no visit...but use different addy...
...probably random check..its like they check 10% out of 100,000 packs so at least 10k can get looked at....

bro no visit...but use different addy...
...probably random check..its like they check 10% out of 100,000 packs so at least 10k can get looked at....
This in a nutshell. Just use a PO Box if you got a seizure at your address (although to be quite honest, it seems it's the sbhipper's address that usually get flagged rather then the receiver's in most cases)

Packages get randomly opened and or searched all the time.

That means they seize the package. Thays the end of it. That happens all the time with international orders

packages get seized all the time... if you are a moron and continue to sent to the same address, then you may have an issue but one package is something that happens often to people...

When i lived in Cali i was always getting packages seized and nothing ever happened. Weird enough when i moved to the east coast i never had a package seized. Be safe and change up as much info as possible.

Back
Top Bottom