Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Package stuck

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Package stuck

Package (powders) coming from China by DHL to New Jersey.Been at gateway of Los Angeles since the 29th.. Thats the last update .. Think customs has package and is holding it? Any suggestions, should I be worried? If say in 5 or 6 days it arrives at my door should I sign for it? Let me know what you think I should do guys, Thanks for the help....

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gynoslayer141 View Post
    Package (powders) coming from China by DHL to New Jersey.Been at gateway of Los Angeles since the 29th.. Thats the last update .. Think customs has package and is holding it? Any suggestions, should I be worried? If say in 5 or 6 days it arrives at my door should I sign for it? Let me know what you think I should do guys, Thanks for the help....
    It'll probably go to USPS next and u cant trust that system. Couple weeks ago i haf a package in ISC(N.Y.) and 2 hrs later in my mailbox so.... Type ur tracking # in USPS and see what happens. Also, EVERYTHING coming from china/India goes thru customs for possible search and always takes a bit longer. So yes, they may be "holding it" but that doesnt mean anything bad neccessarily. As long as you recognize thr mailman and not some random professional look person with em id say you're fine.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its still to soon to make that call Bro! I have 2 sources overseas both go threw customs and threw Chicago International Distribution Center and my pack usually leaves theres immediately and sits in Chicago for 10days or so before being shipped again

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Customs fkin annoy me constantly. I've head the last 3 (yes 3) packages sit longer there than it took to get in from the US. Then they've hit me for fees.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    29th of what month? Last month?
    If you haven't got any letter yet then it's a possibility that it's just taking awful lot of time (as it sometimes does) but who knows.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've had my last couple packages through la sit forever, and one got sent back. It is frustrating, but I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    importing powders is a risky thing to do. they won't go after a meathead getting a few vials of gear, but powders is something they will invest in
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    importing powders is a risky thing to do. they won't go after a meathead getting a few vials of gear, but powders is something they will invest in
    this^.

normally powders is what distributors order, and those are the real people they are after.
    not the guys ordering a few vials of test for personal use

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had a package sit for 3 weeks in New York customs and sure as shit a customs seizure letter shows up!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I couldn't tell ya. Stick to domestic and avoid the hassle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast