Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package stuck

gynoslayer141

Registered
Package (powders) coming from China by DHL to New Jersey.Been at gateway of Los Angeles since the 29th.. Thats the last update .. Think customs has package and is holding it? Any suggestions, should I be worried? If say in 5 or 6 days it arrives at my door should I sign for it? Let me know what you think I should do guys, Thanks for the help....

Package (powders) coming from China by DHL to New Jersey.Been at gateway of Los Angeles since the 29th.. Thats the last update .. Think customs has package and is holding it? Any suggestions, should I be worried? If say in 5 or 6 days it arrives at my door should I sign for it? Let me know what you think I should do guys, Thanks for the help....
It'll probably go to USPS next and u cant trust that system. Couple weeks ago i haf a package in ISC(N.Y.) and 2 hrs later in my mailbox so.... Type ur tracking # in USPS and see what happens. Also, EVERYTHING coming from china/India goes thru customs for possible search and always takes a bit longer. So yes, they may be "holding it" but that doesnt mean anything bad neccessarily. As long as you recognize thr mailman and not some random professional look person with em id say you're fine.

Its still to soon to make that call Bro! I have 2 sources overseas both go threw customs and threw Chicago International Distribution Center and my pack usually leaves theres immediately and sits in Chicago for 10days or so before being shipped again

Customs fkin annoy me constantly. I've head the last 3 (yes 3) packages sit longer there than it took to get in from the US. Then they've hit me for fees.

29th of what month? Last month?
If you haven't got any letter yet then it's a possibility that it's just taking awful lot of time (as it sometimes does) but who knows.

I've had my last couple packages through la sit forever, and one got sent back. It is frustrating, but I wouldn't sweat it too much.

importing powders is a risky thing to do. they won't go after a meathead getting a few vials of gear, but powders is something they will invest in

this^.

normally powders is what distributors order, and those are the real people they are after.
not the guys ordering a few vials of test for personal use

I couldn't tell ya. Stick to domestic and avoid the hassle

Yes. You should be very worried. You ordered something highly illegal.. something a dealer would order. Hopefully you're smart enough to not have sent it where they can trace it back to you.

Back
Top Bottom