Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain from GH use?

i have been taking 3iu GH ED for about 4 weeks now. my joints have difinitely become a bit painful. Also just recently i have pain in my lower back/abdominal area, mostly when i sit. not sure how to explain it but it kinda feels like my top half is too heavy for my abdomen and is squashing it. i am not huge (225) so i doubt very much this is the problem. could this be from the GH, anyone with similar experiences? mabe i have just injured myself, but it does not feel like that.
ive never had any of those issues with hgh

Cut out the HGH and see if that helps. Common side effects from HGH are joint pains and numbness usually in the hands and fingers...your extremities. Have not heard of anyone reporting back or abdominal pains.

i have been taking 3iu GH ED for about 4 weeks now. my joints have difinitely become a bit painful. Also just recently i have pain in my lower back/abdominal area, mostly when i sit. not sure how to explain it but it kinda feels like my top half is too heavy for my abdomen and is squashing it. i am not huge (225) so i doubt very much this is the problem. could this be from the GH, anyone with similar experiences? mabe i have just injured myself, but it does not feel like that.
It sounds like you strained something to me

Back
Top Bottom