Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in nipple mean gyno ?

tarverantonio

Registered
I had some pain during my last cycle in my right nipple and didn't know if it was a zit or what. I stopped the DBol and did some arimidex and it went away. Then on this cycle it came back again. So much for the zit theory. This time there is a small lump on the right side of the nipple and it fucking hurts to touch it. I cut out the DRol that I was on a few weeks ago and started the Arimi again. It still hurts so I am cutting the Deca wayyyyy down and see what happens. I guess I am cursed for good from here on out . Unless I get the surgery I suppose..... It definately sucks but things could be worse..... I guess it's the price we pay to get big if things go wrong.....

I had some pain during my last cycle in my right nipple and didn't know if it was a zit or what. I stopped the DBol and did some arimidex and it went away. Then on this cycle it came back again. So much for the zit theory. This time there is a small lump on the right side of the nipple and it fucking hurts to touch it. I cut out the DRol that I was on a few weeks ago and started the Arimi again. It still hurts so I am cutting the Deca wayyyyy down and see what happens. I guess I am cursed for good from here on out . Unless I get the surgery I suppose..... It definately sucks but things could be worse..... I guess it's the price we pay to get big if things go wrong.....

Which also means you didn't use an AI when on the Dbol. BIG mistake. Not once but twice. WTF

Why are you not using an AI from day 1? Also are you using caber with your deca?

We hear this same story on a daily basis. Thats what happens when you font use an ai from the start

Is there a Dbol dose you boys would run and then wait and see before starting an AI?
For example like 20mg instead of the 50-70 a lot of guys seem to run and grow titties right away?

Is there a Dbol dose you boys would run and then wait and see before starting an AI?
For example like 20mg instead of the 50-70 a lot of guys seem to run and grow titties right away?

No. Because you'll be the one guy who has issues on a low dose. What's wrong with using an AI from day one?

AI from day one. I'm not trying to grow breasts, have my libido crushed, or hold 15 pounds of water

Back
Top Bottom