Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful injection

nickforgrave32

Registered
I shot 250mg Sustanon and 300mg EQ into my left thigh on saturday, Sunday I could barely walk, The site is as expected swollen and alittle red. I have shot the same gear many other places and had no problems. I was wondering what Your opinions are on this?? I do not believe it is infected since I do not have a fever. It is slightly warm to the touch. Could this have happened because I did not go to deep with the pin??? Is there anything i can take to Subside the Swelling and Pain so I can walk normal again??? What do you guys think??

I shot 250mg Sustanon and 300mg EQ into my left thigh on saturday, Sunday I could barely walk, The site is as expected swollen and alittle red. I have shot the same gear many other places and had no problems. I was wondering what Your opinions are on this?? I do not believe it is infected since I do not have a fever. It is slightly warm to the touch. Could this have happened because I did not go to deep with the pin??? Is there anything i can take to Subside the Swelling and Pain so I can walk normal again??? What do you guys think??

Don’t shoot quads. Pip is normal after injecting there. I try and avoid it at all costs. Many better spots to use

a lack of fever does NOT mean you dont have an infection. Ive seen a myriad of abscesses and cellulitis w/o a fever; thats more of a latent sign. the fact that its swollen, red, and slightly warm to the touch means you need to watch it like a hawk. any increasing swelling and redness, as well as red streaking away from t he site is not good. if it does get worse, you need to see a doctor.

a few questions:
Are you swabbing the injection site w/ alcohol?
do you swab the top of your vial (if youre using them) before drawing up your gear?

It’s probably not an infection but nonetheless keep an eye on it. It should start to get better within a couple of days. If it get worse then go see a dr at that point. It could be many things. I’ve had this happen multiple times and have seen it multiple times and never was it an infection. Take some ibuprofen it’ll help.

It’s probably not an infection but nonetheless keep an eye on it. It should start to get better within a couple of days. If it get worse then go see a dr at that point. It could be many things. I’ve had this happen multiple times and have seen it multiple times and never was it an infection. Take some ibuprofen it’ll help.

when did you graduate med school? i would stop telling people "it's probably not an infection" based on your experiences. you cant rule out an infection without an exam of the area, and maybe blood work.

when did you graduate med school? i would stop telling people "it's probably not an infection" based on your experiences. you cant rule out an infection without an exam of the area, and maybe blood work.

Um actually 2008 you dumb pos. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about because you don’t even now how to look for one. You’re going to scare this kid into going into a dr for no reason. Your insinuations make you sound about as reliable as your advice both worthless. Next time don’t comment unless you know what you’re talking about because you don’t. The idiots on this forum is outrageous you may be number one though

Um actually 2008 you dumb pos. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about because you don’t even now how to look for one. You’re going to scare this kid into going into a dr for no reason. Your insinuations make you sound about as reliable as your advice both worthless. Next time don’t comment unless you know what you’re talking about because you don’t. The idiots on this forum is outrageous you may be number one though

what school did you graduate from? what was your residency? how many years of experience do you have in that specialty?

- - - Updated - - -

i think someones mad

We seem to get posts like this 2-3 times a week. Check out a few and you'll see it's not uncommon.

vastus lateralis is pain free for me

How fast were you injecting? Slow it way down. Injecting too fast damages tissue and bad pip. I will take a good 2 full minutes to inject in my quad with a full barrel, and after doing it I cant even tell I injected. Needle size and gear itself are factors as well

RUN TO THE DOCTOR lol.
No but seriously, sounds to me like a pretty typical case of bad injection. Some people just simply can't handle the quad shots.
Avoid that place for a while, give it some massage and maybe stretch a little and see if that helps.

we get this post daily

no it isn't an infection.

you don't get infections like magic that fast. an infection would involve puss and leaking.. and will take many days to show up.

swelling and redness means your muscle is irritated. likely tissue around it is very irritated. sustanon does give PIP so consider switching to E or cyp

- - - Updated - - -

you talk like a doctor too. not some dumbass meathead who doesnt know what hes talking about.

we do not talk to each other like on evo. this isn't meso. read the rules.. and i don't know what country you live in but in certain countries like the USA we have to pay crazy deductibles or don't have health insurance at all, so going to a doctor over every little boo boo isn't economically viable nor practical. i haven't been to a doctor aside from when i need a tooth worked on or something cut out of me in years. depending on another human being for your health is actually what 'dumbasses do' as you reference.. YOU need to be your own doctor

Last edited:
Dont go to the doctor man, dont let these types scare you, keep an eye on it obviously, but its known to happen...especially in the quads, hence why I and many others dont go there. I too couldnt walk without a limp for 3 weeks. Never again.

I wish I didn't have to pin quads but I need the real estate. It's probably the prop in the Sustanon.

Quads are the worst. When I first shot up in them it wasn’t bad. After that cycle I could never shoot in there again. Where are you all shooting btw?

Back
Top Bottom