Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Palumbo Roid Test

Trenom

Registered
Just curious if anyone has tested their gear with Dave Palumbo's ROIDTESTs. I'm going to start getting gear from PSL and I wanted to test some of it. Have any of you used this product or know of any lab tests you can get for home use to test your products. I'm also debating getting into homebrewing (I don't have anything in the way of hobbies, so why not) and would like to be able to test products.

Thanks in advance.

Just curious if anyone has tested their gear with Dave Palumbo's ROIDTESTs. I'm going to start getting gear from PSL and I wanted to test some of it. Have any of you used this product or know of any lab tests you can get for home use to test your products. I'm also debating getting into homebrewing (I don't have anything in the way of hobbies, so why not) and would like to be able to test products.

Thanks in advance.

My bro sells complete brewing instruction. Even includes where to get everything from beakers and filters to raw sources. Hit up The4ourty4our on IG. The big dog will hook you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not trying to be funny but has anyone tested the roid tests themselves?

from what i've heard they are wildly innacurate. as much as Palumbo is well liked remember he went to the clink for selling fake HGH to people and he has been proven to sell people the same copy/paste diet plans for hundreds.. so no idea why people would now trust him for stuff like this.

Yeah, he has his problems, full of knowledge, but out to make a quick buck off his name. I was just looking for the ability to test the compounds I buy. A lot of people point to labs, but since this is the internet everyone also points to the labs being bought or the tests being fake. So I am attempting to do it myself.

It's something I'm injecting into my body, I might as well have full control of it and do it myself. I do all the work to my house and that is pretty much done and I have a good job, so need something to do besides reading. I got a gym in my garage so I'm always good to workout. Just a lot of spare time and a might as well do it myself attitude. I also have lab beakers just for cooking and baking regular food. Though best not to mix them with gear. Don't need Tren flavored eggs, or do I?

Where ya gonna get your raws from? China? More power to the people who do this themselves. Was never interested in this, and the long dick of the law deters many. I care too what I put in my body ... that's why i go with psl and not with joe blow the meathead cooking raws in his basement.

Tren eggs sounds awesome actually.

Well, I just did my first order with PSL and just waiting for my tracking and product. I was going to test it for the fun of it and then go on a fine ride on the gain train.

- - - Updated - - -

So the RoidTest stuff worked? Or do you think both maybe scams?

So the RoidTest stuff worked? Or do you think both maybe scams?

not saying they are necessarily scams, but saying how do we know they are legit. someone who sells these kits online is just buying them in bulk and re-selling for a profit. it is like when you buy a tv from best buy, it isn't best buy making the tv in a factory.. they are merely buying in bulk and re-selling (or allowing that company to sell at their store for a %).. they don't sit there everyday and plug every tv in to make sure they are working correctly. they sell them and if there is a problem they let you bring it back.

Never used these kits myself so can't really provide any help in that aspect.
So these things just tell if the stuff is legit or not? Can they also detect if the stuff isn't what it is supposed to be?
What if the gear you are using is underdosed?

Never used these kits myself so can't really provide any help in that aspect.
So these things just tell if the stuff is legit or not? Can they also detect if the stuff isn't what it is supposed to be?
What if the gear you are using is underdosed?

See my reply above. Dave himself has said as much.

I've used the roid test kit as my friend has it, it works and tells you if your gear is legit but doesn't tell you how much is in it, some gear on the market is fake but lots are under dosed and that's the real problem

And it's not Dave's actual kit, he's just a reseller, the kit is made by William Llewellyn, Dave sells it a bit cheaper than the official website but I don't know what Dave's return/refund policy is, at least with the official website you have more guarantees

Another thing, as this isn't really to defend Dave but the diet thing were he gave many people the same diet is kinda misleading, he gave everyone the same diet to start with then adjusted the diet/macros as the weeks go by from progress pics, weight, bf % etc

He can't give you a custom diet with specific macros from week 1 if he doesn't know how you would react or how fast or slow your metabolism is, remember everyone is different and it takes time to see how someone really reacts

I've used the roid test kit as my friend has it, it works and tells you if your gear is legit but doesn't tell you how much is in it, some gear on the market is fake but lots are under dosed and that's the real problem

And it's not Dave's actual kit, he's just a reseller, the kit is made by William Llewellyn, Dave sells it a bit cheaper than the official website but I don't know what Dave's return/refund policy is, at least with the official website you have more guarantees

Another thing, as this isn't really to defend Dave but the diet thing were he gave many people the same diet is kinda misleading, he gave everyone the same diet to start with then adjusted the diet/macros as the weeks go by from progress pics, weight, bf % etc

He can't give you a custom diet with specific macros from week 1 if he doesn't know how you would react or how fast or slow your metabolism is, remember everyone is different and it takes time to see how someone really reacts

bro...good points here...fyi Dave's diet is good...seen a lot of guys get good results...so good start....even if template lol

I tested napsgear with roidtest and it was all blanks. Napsgear scammer fakes as usual.

This is the biggest lie on the internet right now...
Not that i support Napsgear...but you absolutley did not test their shit...you look like an asshole when you post 99% of the time

I tested napsgear with roidtest and it was all blanks. Napsgear scammer fakes as usual.

No. You. Did. Not.

I will pay $20 to your local fave charity if you can video you opening on camera Naps gear and also opening on camera a roid test. Neither must be tampered with. You then roid test the naps gear. If it shows NO roids in a naps gear product the charity gets $20.

I don't give two f**ks for Naps - the spam we get from morons annoy's me. But so do BS posts like yours.

Back
Top Bottom